Photo

Other Villains Besides Jason.Strange Beings Like Skyrim.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

what kind of other strange wildlife and creatures could there be from the cursed grounds of crystal lake camp.what about demons.

• Plox likes this

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

Does this really need to continue ?  Jason is the one and only !  I'm not trying to be mean but after that Ben post you would think you would know better. Your taking up valuable server space with these dilusions.  I personally think you like the attention.

• The Phanthom Nico and DialM like this

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Tommy Jarvis can't handle this level of evil. Cue Doctor Strange!

Dont you dare diss the power of greyskull! Goofy?! I beg your pardon!

Also this. I'd just give it a like, but no positive votes are in my inventory.

Edit: All below

NO IM BEING SERIOUS HERE. PLEASE NO GOOFY ASS HEMAN BULLSHIT. WE KNOW THE STORY OF FRIDAY THE 13TH AND THAT CRYSTAL LAKE CAMP IS JINXED IT HAS A DEATH CURSE. SO WHAT KIND OF OTHER VILLIANS COULD BE IN THE GAME.

Also on a serious note, look at the F13 series, Darrin. How many films have wildlife or anything killing people? Sure the lore is saying "death curse" but the movies and the game focus on the Jason Voorhees aspect. If you didn't see it in a movie, don't expect it to happen. 

As far as goofy responses, make a singular thread for all your ideas and I'm sure everybody would respect that thread and be serious there. If you want to spam new ones, expect people to react as they have been. 

• TWarner, CrazyRalph and The Phanthom Nico like this

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

Other villains id like to see in the game 1. Pamela voorhees  2. camp forest green park rangers 3.outlaw bikers simmilar to the ones in part 3 4. poisinous snakes 5.counselors can find a book to perform necromancy on a dead body to spring it back to life to fight jason.6 dead underwater pamela voorhees with seaweed and moss zombie mrs voorhees that attacks kris in part 3friday-the-13th-part-3-jasons-mother.jpg

• Plox likes this

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Other villains id like to see in the game 1. Pamela voorhees 2. camp forest green park rangers 3.outlaw bikers simmilar to the ones in part 3 4. poisinous snakes 5.counselors can find a book to perform necromancy on a dead body to spring it back to life to fight jason.6 dead underwater pamela voorhees with seaweed and moss zombie mrs voorhees that attacks kris in part 3friday-the-13th-part-3-jasons-mother.jpg

1. Wes has stated in length why adding Pamela Voorhees is very difficult and expensive. Constantly talking about Pamela Voorhees implementation to the game is akin to pissing in the wind. 

2. There has never been Park forest rangers in a Friday movie. The Forest Green sheriffs department were not antagonists/villains. They were misguided protagonists. The Sheriff Garris character immediately adopts the role of clear protagonist when he stumbles upon Jason. He is in no way an antagonist. He is a cynical cop, disbelieving of dead people (Jason) coming back to life and killing people. He is not an antagonist/villain. 

3. The bikers would become an AI annoyance. You're about to escape Jason and then a biker punches you dead. They weren't killers either.

4. A few feet away from the exit after avoiding Jason successfully for 15 mins and then you get bitten by a snake and die? No thanks.

5. No one likes JGTH, and there is already an Evil Dead game.

6. An undead Mrs Voorhees COULD work. An undead Mrs Voorhees pulling off the moves Jason does would be believable. I certainly wouldn't be against it. Would add to the lore while making something original of a 1982 set piece. Think it would be fresh and interesting to play as an undead Mrs Voorhees. It's something a game can do, that a movie can't.

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

well thats your opinion. im hoping this game grows and gets bigger. wish there was story mode. the biker gang would actually help to distract jason.Friday-the-13th-Part-III-Fox-Ali-Loco-Gl

• Plox likes this

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Who wouldn't be distracted by those pants?

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL
the forest green sheriff i belive also served as park rangers.picture-245.png they were definate villans in the game.

the forest green sheriff was a villain against tommy jarvis. im hoping that they are included in the camp forest green map.jason-lives-friday-the-13th-part-vi-brok

crazy ralph could be considered a villian prophet of doom.ralph+comic+01.png

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

The_Woodland_Critters.jpg

• Davidt, ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger and Plox like this

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

1111_jason_swipe.jpg

• Davidt and Plox like this

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

id like to see the bloody unmasked part 3 jason put into the game somewhere.friday3pic2b.jpg

• Plox likes this

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
Jason isn't enough?
I know it's been brought up before but I would love to see Crazy Ralph riding around on his bike.
  • Darrin Howard likes this

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

i agree ralph was creepy himself.strawross_by_albatrash-d5vwzh8.jpg

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
And MAYBE have it so that Pamela can try to stop your escape on the boat. At least slow you down. But let's try to stay away from demons and necromancy.

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Jason isn't enough?
I know it's been brought up before but I would love to see Crazy Ralph riding around on his bike.

Would love to see Crazy Ralph as an AI NPC who pops up in the game with a coded dice roll. 1/6 times. Not in every game, so you're not always expecting him. He could be lurking in an outhouse or in a cupboard. Would scare the counselor and increase their fear. But balanced because he would cause a distraction for Jason, as the Jason player would get added bonus XP for "offing" him - thus giving you an escape chance. 

Unfortunately Walt Gorney is no longer with us to provide the infamous croaky voice...but to stay within budget they could get Ben to voice him after a night of Whiskey and Cigars. 

• Darrin Howard, The Phanthom Nico and Gdain like this

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Would love to see Crazy Ralph as an AI NPC who pops up in the game with a coded dice roll. 1/6 times. Not in every game, so you're not always expecting him. He could be lurking in an outhouse or in a cupboard. Would scare the counselor and increase their fear. But balanced because he would cause a distraction for Jason, as the Jason player would get added bonus XP for "offing" him - thus giving you an escape chance.
Lol nice. I don't know but since day one I've been wanting Ralph put in the game somehow really bad. He's iconic.

Unfortunately Walt Gorney is no longer with us to provide the infamous croaky voice...but to stay within budget they could get Ben to voice him after a night of Whiskey and Cigars.

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
Ack sorry screwed up that quote/post. I know it's sad. Just going to have to look at his rusty bike 😉

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

Crazy Ralph was scary. but so was the hobo holding the eyeball in the beginning of part 3.ralphcomic02.png

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Crazy Ralph was scary. but so was the hobo holding the eyeball in the beginning of part 3.ralphcomic02.png

"Abel". Less iconic and memorable though. Ralph has a distinct look. Of course I'd like to see both in the game - the more from the lore, the better. But think we're better pushing the inclusion of Ralph than hedging our bets into the inclusion of two characters - it's probably asking a little too much for both.

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

the guy with the eyeball was in conspiracy with jason. he said jason told him to give them a message with an eyeball.friday13th3deyeball.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users