wes

"Sense" and Sound Blips Retuned for Jason

33 posts in this topic

I like this change.

The matches will be more exciting, and when Sense´s net increases during gameplay the horror will be more intense. Great idea!

1 person likes this

Awesome news, good to hear that you're all trying to make the game better for all.

1 person likes this

This change combined with the nerf to phone repair speed and reduced ability for campers to cheese Jason are pretty much some of my most requested features. So im quite happy with this.

Only thing left to talk about is Shift grabbing.

:| Any news on that front Wes?

This change combined with the nerf to phone repair speed and reduced ability for campers to cheese Jason are pretty much some of my most requested features. So im quite happy with this.

Only thing left to talk about is Shift grabbing.

:| Any news on that front Wes?

I don't think Shift-Grab is the problem.

I think it's more Shift and then Grab Spam.  More often than not, when you come out of shift, you miss your first grab, but there's no cool down so you can just spam it around until you go for the grab.

1 person likes this

Hmm i think i like the changes, but in the Beta i was able to see the conselors glowing red in the first 10 seconds... was that a bug or what? You saying that they only glowing while high fearlevel.

But is it now impossible to hide from Jason in lategame?

The sense was one of my the the only problems with Jason, because it felt so useless to hiding from him , even as A.J. Mason he found me so many times without fear (normal face) and crouching around.