bruce142

Hi (Mandatory Introduction)

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm bruce142. I'm a 28 year old male. I'm from Belgium. I've watched all Friday the 13th movies and I'm a huge fan of this game. I watched live streams being played of this game by Ohmwrecker, H2ODelirious and BryceMCQuaid (not trying to promote their channels, just telling you how I came in contact with this game). I'm anxious waiting for this game to be released, like most of you guys. Though I will probably not playing this myself due my internet being total potato, 10Mbit/s downstream, 1 Mbit/s upstream. My PC is decent enough to be probably play this game :

Intel i7 6700K

Asus Maximus VIII Hero

32GB DDR4

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970 Windforce 3x (4GB)

So this is probably it. I would love to hear from you guys.

Hallo! Ik hoop dat ik de juiste taal opgehaald voor jou. Het zegt België heeft 3 officiële talen. Hoe dan ook, welkom op het forum! Hopelijk kun je het spel spelen met ons in de toekomst!

@Riskman2982 : Ja, België heeft inderdaad 3 officiële landstalen (Nederlands, Frans en Duits). Ik ben zelf een Vlaming dus spreek ik Nederlands. Maar je moet als Belg ook Frans en Duits kunnen lezen en schrijven. Al zal dat laatste waarschijnlijk bij mij minder van toepassing zijn.

Translation : Yes, Belgium has three official languages (Dutch, French and German). I, myself, am Flemish so I speak Dutch. In Belgium you also learn how to read and write in French and German. Although that last bit will apply less to me, personally.

Riskman2982 likes this

Welcome to forums!

Do hope your potato-y Internet connection will still allow you to get online play in.

Welcome Bruce! I know the struggles with internet speed, I live out in the country. Hope you're able to play.

Hey everyone the names Henry but you guys can call me Slug been a fan of Friday the 13th. Can't wait to play this game I will be getting a graphics card to upgrade my PC and suggestions for cheap but reliable ones. Also favorite F13 movie is part 6 for the simple fact that Tommy really fucked up