Question about the car escape in the final game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bruce142

bruce142

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, I have a few questions about the car escape in the Friday the 13th game.

Will the car have animated/working dials (speedometer and tachometer/revmeter)? Would be a shame if it didn't because you guys did amazing work making the interior of the car.

Will the car be using actual fuel while you drive along? This would be a cool feature and prevent players from trolling Jason (by making him chasing the car while reversing/driving forward and thus distracting him from chasing other counselors) and dropping everyone off by the exit (provided that someone has called the cops).

I know that Jason can immobilize the car by smacking the bonnet. Are there going to be other ways Jason can immobilize the car. Maybe stab the fuel tank (fuel will drain faster if fuel consumption was a game mechanic) or slash the tires (but only when the car is fixed and have been started, otherwise this could be abused as the Devs have pointed out during the PAX Q&A).

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.
1. Would be cool, but not really necessary.

2. The does not consume fuel, but I recommend against trying to trolls Jason in the car. If you don't get it moving and get out of there, it's very likely he will get you stopped.

3. I don't think there will be other ways of disabling the vehicles. Once the parts are in place anyone can come grab and restart the vehicle at any time.

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

I agree death, it would be a cool feature but it really isn't needed, would rather have them work on other smaller things instead of that.

It would be easy for jason to just teleport and stop the car, so if someone would troll it would last like a few seconds before Jason would stop it.

It's good that you pointed out how Jason could only cut the tires if the car was fixed, but that still wouldn't make much sense, maybe some cool animations for when Jason stops the car, but i think it would be difficult to do also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users