Photo

HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT THE RULES ARE FOR LIKELY TO HAPPEN IDEAS.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

First im told by Ben one of the moderators that i can post my ideas that are occult related. but jpops says no. who is right in this. why cant i start a thread about friday the 13th and the occult and how it goes togeather.why cant jpops and other moderators punish the people who harass me and call me names.im going to start a group on facebook and tell everyone how the employess of this team favor bullying against people of a certain faith or sexual orientation. please let me post in moderation my ideas that are occult related.

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

First of,you wont go anywhere by making threats.

Secondly, 'Likely to happen ideas'...really ? You really think without a doubt that your ideas are going to be in the game,when everyone else here already know how the game will be like...you are not the one to decide if this idea or that idea will end up in the game,it's up to the developpers to decide that.

From what we have seen from the beta,the trailers and from what the devs said ever since the start of this game creation,we know that the game wont have as much occult elements as you keep insisting on,it's a much more simplistic game than what you think it will be.

So i would suggest that you calm down,ok.

• Mr_Trapper and DialM like this

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts
Darrin I already replied to your message and as I said in the message you are indeed allowed to post on the forum and if you wish to talk about the occult that is fine also. However topics that you post are sometimes repeating in nature. Your thread was locked because more recently you also posted about a weapon imbued with dark power. Feel free to join in on discussions with your point of view relative to the thread but also do not create repeat threads.

If a member needs to be spoken to they are spoken to. If you would like to discuss the issue you can continue speaking with me via PM. This issue does not require a post on the forum.
  • The Preppy Guy and DialM like this

Posted Image

Mr_Trapper

Mr_Trapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Your threat is like a broken pencil - pointless. 

Your posts are generally the same thing as well, far-fetched and unlikely with very, very few people in favour of them or taking them seriously.

I'm not bluntly stating they are bad ideas, however they go against what this game is aiming for.

If you're looking for a game that may follow-up on your ideas, you should probably look for another forum on an upcoming game.

• DialM likes this

tumblr_o8bxu0P4qX1rkctppo1_500.gif

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Excuse me Darrin, but you are just a Troll, you just want to feel imbued with our words.
  • Mr_Trapper likes this

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

Laphin

Laphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Florida

VELMA DINKLEY!!!  I love you.  <3

Jonathan Jones | Professional Voice Talent | Voice Actor

Visit His Website  | Youtube | Let's Play Live!

"Acting is Believing" / "Stay Cool.  Stay Creative"

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

First im told by Ben one of the moderators that i can post my ideas that are occult related. but jpops says no. who is right in this. why cant i start a thread about friday the 13th and the occult and how it goes togeather.why cant jpops and other moderators punish the people who harass me and call me names.im going to start a group on facebook and tell everyone how the employess of this team favor bullying against people of a certain faith or sexual orientation. please let me post in moderation my ideas that are occult related.

you can only make posts that havent already been posted otherwise use search to check if theyve been posted

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Dude...go away.(figuratively speaking) If you want to post that bad about these things...no one will be mad if you post ONE THREAD that says DARRINS OCCULT IDEA ORGY and have at it. Post away all you want. People who want to hear it will know and drop in. Those that dont, will avoid like the black plague. Just when you post thread after thread and response after response, the general feel is, people dont like it. Your posts are like asking people to read jgth over and over. Your raping us with occult ideas. Alot of people dont like it but it keeps getting forced on us.
  • Risinggrave likes this

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
I think you should find a place to suggest an update to the NES classic Shadowgate- because your ideas seem very similar to what I remember of that game.

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I think you should find a place to suggest an update to the NES classic Shadowgate- because your ideas seem very similar to what I remember of that game.

There already was a remake of that game.

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

There already was a remake of that game.

lol I tried

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Darrin even I have been locked out for accidentally starting a thread that was already up! Before you get all excited just take a deep breath and think and search the forums before posting! You also have great ideas but also remember this isn't a triple A game that can implement the huge ideas you have! also remember, we want to stay as close to the franchise story as possible, so at this point let's come up with ideas that can help improve the final months before release!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

The Preppy Guy

The Preppy Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationOregon

Darrin even I have been locked out for accidentally starting a thread that was already up! Before you get all excited just take a deep breath and think and search the forums before posting! You also have great ideas but also remember this isn't a triple A game that can implement the huge ideas you have! also remember, we want to stay as close to the franchise story as possible, so at this point let's come up with ideas that can help improve the final months before release!

More like the final month, if they don't pass console cert soon (Which they hinted they may be close so this is unlikely) we'll be looking at a mid 2017 release, lets hope they pass like, tomorrow so we can get an April release. 

PSN: RedPanda2202
Email: RedPanda2202@gmail.com

GunMedia_Ben

GunMedia_Ben

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 746 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

Darrin, 

You have been posting on this forum near the beginning of this game's beginning. You have continually asked for things that have been discussed at length without regard for any sort of initiative on your end. We constantly have to explain things and give you information on our game despite the fact you've been on our Facebook page, YouTube page, website and forum and have been given links to information and responses to your questions at every turn. 

Is that the issue? No. Not at all. We'll answer anyone that seeks information. 

The issue is that you continually ignore rules, you constantly offer ideas that are well outside the lore of the franchise and despite being given the same answer over and over and over and over and over again, you've decided to ignore people, start flame wars and constantly offer the same recommendations for aspects of this game that will never be part of the title. 

Darrin; people respond to you this way because there does not seem to be any way that anyone can get through to you in this regard. Don't get me wrong, I have warned multiple members for their treatment of you, but their responses are in no way insulting you or your beliefs; there is a frustration in this community that you simply ignore others and continue to rehash the same things over and over again. 

Consider this your final warning before being banned. Other members of this forum should consider this a warning against harassment towards other users. 

• Splatterhouse, BlackWidowofLaPorte, Davidt and 4 others like this

Gun Media Junior Producer and Community Manager

r80PnFy.gif

My Personal Instagram

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users