Photo

For those who think Jason cant have new and unique designs...

friday the 13th Jason Voorhees design look dlc skins concept appearance

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Kannon Blasphemy

Kannon Blasphemy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTexas

Jason after the events of x where he's using a half burnt uber metal face as his mask (idk how he wouldve come back but bear with me) and he has sorta more i wouldnt say futuristic clothes but clean new looking clothes with the half melted uber mask

The only way this would fit storywise would be if, and I mean a BIG if, it could be accepted that enough of Jason's body survived re-entry as well as enough of the nanobots not short-circuit from the heat. IF that were to happen he'd just become the horror version of a mix between Wolverine, the Juggernaut, and Deadpool with the ability to go on without breathing - Immortal. Invulnerable to damage. Cannot be stunned. Cannot break his grip. Able to catch up to Vanessa without breaking a sweat. His only downfall would be slowdown in water.

Responding to the original post:
It isn't that it is hard to make the skins. That's​ actually the easy part. What's hard is making it work for the game. If you actually pay attention each Jason is set up with its own set of mechanics that allow them to exist in the game as individuals rather than just one character with different outfits.

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

The only way this would fit storywise would be if, and I mean a BIG if, it could be accepted that enough of Jason's body survived re-entry as well as enough of the nanobots not short-circuit from the heat. IF that were to happen he'd just become the horror version of a mix between Wolverine, the Juggernaut, and Deadpool with the ability to go on without breathing - Immortal. Invulnerable to damage. Cannot be stunned. Cannot break his grip. Able to catch up to Vanessa without breaking a sweat. His only downfall would be slowdown in water.

Responding to the original post:
It isn't that it is hard to make the skins. That's​ actually the easy part. What's hard is making it work for the game. If you actually pay attention each Jason is set up with its own set of mechanics that allow them to exist in the game as individuals rather than just one character with different outfits.

well jason always seems to find ways to come back so i dont see why after x couldnt be a thing

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

Austin.JM

Austin.JM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationClaremont, NH
One thing I really liked that even the concepts of Jason they talked about during the panel and the Tom Savini Jason fit into the story line at some point. Like the Savini Jason is his imagining of what would have happened if the movies didn't just bring him back with no explanation what so ever like they did. I really like how the movies showed how Jason progressively got more and more different as the movies went on and because of what happened in previous movie (axe chop in his mask, zombie deterioration, chains) and I liked how even their other concepts for Jason still fit inside the chronology of the movies at some point (teenage Jason, Jason wearing his mother's scarf) and even though those designs didn't end up working for them I hope they stick to stuff like that because it stays true to the character and shows him all through out his life and story and makes him that much more fleshed out as a character

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friday the 13th, Jason, Voorhees, design, look, dlc, skins, concept, appearance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users