FreakyFrank1

For those who think Jason cant have new and unique designs...

50 posts in this topic

So it's been awhile and since it seem someone made yet again another topic on the same subject as this topic,i think i'll bump this one again for those that might be interested or those who didnt take the time to search.

So to stay on-topic here's something i tought about...

I've been thinking about the hockey mask and how it would be interesting if there was a version of the mask wich is even more damaged/messed up,then i remembered that one 'rusted' mask that Big Hush made...

This would actually go quite well with the 'toxic waste/acid' Jason concept i tought about.

Or what about a more cracked version of the mask for a more battle damaged Jason model...

On 3/16/2017 at 5:11 PM, FreakyFrank1 said:

-Swamp Jason (Undead) : So like the name suggest,this is a undead Jason but with a more swampy look to him,a lot more green+brown colored due to all that green swamp water and swamp mud,also some water weed/plants+grass covering and growing on his body,it's basically the swamp monster version of Jason.

-Toxic/Acid Jason (Human or Zombie) : What if Jason fell in a pool of toxic waste ? You would have a Jason wich appearance would look a bit more mutant like and have fluorescent green or purple colored toxic goo coming out of him.

I like the idea of those and i share a similar idea.

newjason_zpslaiylm1c.pngnewjason3_zpsvoeokkxe.png

This is what my JV would be.

Part 9 putrefied more with a moldy look. "New" mask "found" since there was little left of the old mask. Darker clothing than 9, but maybe he updates his gloves!? Any Bone wounds covered cleverly up so you can only assume they are there and going back to the more mysterious look Jason. Stays cannon but with a fresh look.

Disclaimer: I apologize for butchering other peoples work in that picture, but just the easiest way for me to portray the image sorry. I will do a take down without question.

A sort of "end of movie" Jason. He would have already faced whatever final girl and have weapons stabbed through/in his body. Every game, he would pull a different weapon out of himself to offer some spontaneity of what your default will be. Give extra kills by having the grab kills be completed by him pulling other weapons/objects from his flesh to kill counselors(maybe even multiple weapon kills for more brutality). Also makes using stabby/hacky weapons as counselors a definitive one use only since they would be stuck to him and now a potential future kill. Gain Rage faster since he's already pissed from being injured. 

Ok, I got hit with an idea. 

Zombie Jason, (maybe with an original zombie look) who has this aura that surrounds his upper torso and head. The aura is some translucent ghost of Pamela. Her body overlaps his but the spacing puts her head above his. She'll look normal (as in alive) save for being this misty ghost thing but once Jason hits rage her features transform into some twisted ghost zombie form. 

For an example of this, imagine the library ghost from the original Ghostbusters film. 

While it's not Pamela as many fans want, it's still a nod to her, and one could even assume she is reanimating Jason's body like a puppet. 

Edit: Jason maybe could have Pam's sweater draped over his shoulders too. 

female Jason, if jasons sister had taken the role after the death of him. a nice idea for gun media and maybe Hollywood to look into.

LADY-KILLERS-Jason.jpg

1 hour ago, derrickkolba said:

female Jason, if jasons sister had taken the role after the death of him. a nice idea for gun media and maybe Hollywood to look into.

Why? Patriarchy? PC agenda?

I'm not sure if you noticed but death doesn't really stop Jason from doing his thing. 

While you have the right to your opinion, it doesn't really fit into the F13 lore. 

Hobgoblin238 likes this

1 hour ago, derrickkolba said:

LADY-KILLERS-Jason.jpg

I'm coppin' a feel before this Jason drives a machete into my heart,I know that much.

15 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I hate that every character ever gets a "sexy" cosplay version.

Yeah...I hate "sexy cosplay" Sgt. Hartman

Not sure why this topic is still going on,there's already another one on the same subject that i made before this one.

Dont need to divide the community between topics,go to the other one.

5 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Not sure why this topic is still going on,there's already another one on the same subject that i made before this one.

Link?

2 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Agreed. 

The Forum Messiah should grace us and clarify if the differences in topic wording and thread locations constitutes in a merge or continuation!? Sorry Pops, sometimes we need a little baby sitting :) 

41 minutes ago, JPops said:

What other thread?

This one,also i would like to note that if you look at the top of this 'if you could design a skin?' thread,it's the third post on the page where i mentioned my topic and posted a link,not sure why peoples keep not noticing it.

I tell ya,you dont touch a topic for awhile,then because it lower down to another page,suddenly some newbie show up on the forum and start a similar topic because that person is just too lazy or didnt check properly.

Im talking about Lawdog,another new member who just made recently a similar topic to this one.

Hence why im bumping this topic again,so peoples dont forget that this is the true topic when it come to talk about new design concepts for Jason.

Sorry if i sound a angry in this post,but im kinda getting tired of this constant repeated mistake peoples seem to make.

Also would be appreciated if Jpops merged that topic with this one too,thank you.