• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Disclaimer: before any of you "few" debbie downer go against gang, which i will refer to as DDGA gang/troll from now on pop in here, if u cant contribute positively or dont like it, just exit please. This is just an idea for future DLC.

Its simple, if game has success in sales, perhaps one thing they could do is release patches for that would allow these "DLC kill packs" to work on the system. Basically its a DLC that has like maybe 5 new kills for the jason models OR a exclusive kill set for a particular Jason Model. Like 3 new kills for say, "final chapter" jason, which could include like bonesaw cut and neck twist, pitchfork pin to the wall, corkscrew drill and cleaver combo kill. BTW on the subject, the could release "weapon DLC" also, such as bonesaw, cleaver, harpoon, speargun, beltstrap, etc as 1 weapon DLCs to go along with the killpacks. Just a thought.
  • Splatterhouse, Honkytonkgamer, TWarner and 6 others like this

Riskman2982

Riskman2982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

I'd throw money at this type of DLC.

I'd also throw money at DLC for ways to defeat Jason. We have not yet discovered how to defeat Jason while in the beta but how cool would it be to "trap" Jason and hang him from the top of the barn or something? I mean, Jason has been "defeated" 8 times in the past if you stick to the main Friday the 13th movies. 9 if you count Freddy Vs. Jason.

Just adding to an already pretty cool idea.

• CrazyRalph and ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger like this
Steam User Name: Riskman2982

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Disclaimer: before any of you "few" debbie downer go against gang, which i will refer to as DDGA gang/troll from now on pop in here, if u cant contribute positively or dont like it, just exit please. This is just an idea for future DLC.
Its simple, if game has success in sales, perhaps one thing they could do is release patches for that would allow these "DLC kill packs" to work on the system. Basically its a DLC that has like maybe 5 new kills for the jason models OR a exclusive kill set for a particular Jason Model. Like 3 new kills for say, "final chapter" jason, which could include like bonesaw cut and neck twist, pitchfork pin to the wall, corkscrew drill and cleaver combo kill. BTW on the subject, the could release "weapon DLC" also, such as bonesaw, cleaver, harpoon, speargun, beltstrap, etc as 1 weapon DLCs to go along with the killpacks. Just a thought.

I like this idea. I really like the idea of a weapons DLC, I was thinking about that earlier today. I'm hoping weapons can be interchanged and then they can produce a DLC with other weapons from the films- maybe even get that deadly weed wacker from Part 7.
  • CrazyRalph likes this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationU.S.

"If" this game has success in sales?

C'mon, Ralph. Between the built in fanbase and the super wild reception to the beta I think this game is going to rake in money hand over fist. 

New skins, kills, weapons and the like would keep it fresh. 

• Honkytonkgamer, CrazyRalph, ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger and 1 other like this

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
I just put that in there cause you know someone will come in here saying...but this costs alotta money and the game needs to be done before talking about any dlc etc ect blah blah lol

Riskman2982

Riskman2982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

I just put that in there cause you know someone will come in here saying...but this costs alotta money and the game needs to be done before talking about any dlc etc ect blah blah lol

Figured as much. That is why I didn't mention it. XD

Steam User Name: Riskman2982

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

"If" this game has success in sales?

C'mon, Ralph. Between the built in fanbase and the super wild reception to the beta I think this game is going to rake in money hand over fist. 

New skins, kills, weapons and the like would keep it fresh.

I'm not so sure. Once you leave these forums and read about the game, opinions aren't always positive. That said, I hope it's successful and I'm rooting for it. I want more games based on horror franchises and this could open the flood gates or close them for another few decades.
  • Risinggrave likes this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Fair enough. I'm that guy when I read threads where people are asking about inserting new concept X into the core game. I'm all "But the game is already done! they are just fine tuning it!" As far as DLC anything is possible. My best guesses are Manhattan maps, and Jason in space. 

Edit: Bewareofbears, I've yet to read anything bad save the moralists calling us sick freaks. They were not going to buy the game anyway.  While I'm sure there are some legit naysayers, I think the reception will be mostly positive.

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUnited States
I'll pay them for any DLC they release. The game is so great that I'll have no problem shelling out for anything they'd sell me. They could have a DLC to have alternate bear trap skins and I'd buy it.
  • CrazyRalph and Risinggrave like this

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
This would be cool to do.
  • CrazyRalph likes this

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.
I have to be honest. I'd take every chance given to throw money at this game. :)
  • SHODANFreeman, Honkytonkgamer, CrazyRalph and 2 others like this

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

the kill pack dlc's would be pretty cool, kills like the harpoon gun kill, clever kill and the heart rip kill would be cool to see. I would also be down for the weapon pack, maybe a new weapon to choose from each killer, maybe a pitchfork for part 2, a bonesaw for park 3, shovel for part 6, the weapon jason kills tinas mom (Forget the weapons name), for part 8 a wrench, and for part 9 the dagger.

• SHODANFreeman likes this

The Preppy Guy

The Preppy Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationOregon

the kill pack dlc's would be pretty cool, kills like the harpoon gun kill, clever kill and the heart rip kill would be cool to see. I would also be down for the weapon pack, maybe a new weapon to choose from each killer, maybe a pitchfork for part 2, a bonesaw for park 3, shovel for part 6, the weapon jason kills tinas mom (Forget the weapons name), for part 8 a wrench, and for part 9 the dagger.

Heart rip/punch is already in the game, in the new trailer part 7 Jason punched Kenny's heart out.

• Poetic_Injustice likes this
PSN: RedPanda2202
Email: RedPanda2202@gmail.com

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Dude, Poetic, We have the heart rip kill! Or at least the punch out a hole in the chest where the heart would be kill! It's awesome! If you are speaking of a different kill then the one I'm thinking of, I don't think Jason can have too many ways to off counselors, so yeah! Exclamation points!!!!

And ninja'ed by the preppy guy.*Shakes fist*

Edit: added a word I had left out. 

• Poetic_Injustice likes this

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

I know that the 'plunge head into nitrogen liquid' was suggested in the backerkit list,but i would also like to suggest an alternative wich would fit the more modern era types of maps.

Similar in a way,but also different and possible to had that kind of environmental kill in a map having a Fryer.

• ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger, JasonVsWindows and Poetic_Injustice like this

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationU.S.

I know that the 'plunge head into nitrogen liquid' was suggested in the backerkit list,but i would also like to suggest an alternative wich would fit the more modern era types of maps.

Similar in a way,but also different and possible to had that kind of environmental kill in a map having a Fryer.

+1. 

Also, ouch. 

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

Dude, Poetic, We have the heart rip kill! Or at least the punch out a hole in the chest where the heart would be kill! It's awesome! If you are speaking of a different kill then the one I'm thinking of, I don't Jason can have too many ways to off counselors, so yeah! Exclamation points!!!!

And ninja'ed by the preppy guy.*Shakes fist*

oh yeah that's true i was just thinking about jason pulling it out like in part six and not just punching through his chest. :)

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationU.S.

oh yeah that's true i was just thinking about jason pulling it out like in part six and not just punching through his chest. :)

It wouldn't hurt to have a variant like part 7's torso punch/neck snap combo.

More kills!! 

• The Razor's Edge likes this

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

It wouldn't hurt to have a variant like part 7's torso punch/neck snap combo.

More kills!! 

was going to like that post but it said i reached my quota of positive likes for the day lol

But agree, feed the machete :)

• Risinggrave likes this

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Additional kills seem like more of a free update or part of something to attach to a new Jason or a new map. I would pay for a new map, but not sure I would fork over cash for some extra kills.

• thatdudescott likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users