Mr_Trapper

The Ideal Team (W.I.P)

24 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I'm looking to make a team, however one that creates some variation so that everyone has their own unique character, I will try to lay it out as simple as I can but the general idea is that we form a 'party' of 7, since there are 7 counselors in a game, each member of the party can be a counselor, however there can only be 1 of each counselor. For example, I am going to be maining the Jock, so I will take his place and I shall be the only person playing as the Jock, which leaves 6 slots for 6 other counselors. 

As for actual requirements to be in the team, the list is as followed:

• Age - 18+
  • Platform - PC!
  • Beta Experience - Not mandatory but preferred!
  • Activity - At least an hour every 2 days upon release, just to get some games in!
  • Microphone - Yes, with no echoes or other disturbances! External software will be muted when in-game!
  • Software - Skype or Teamspeak!
  • Language(s): Just English and preferably fluently!
  • Location: Time zones can be difficult, I am from the United Kingdom so anyone in the EU is preferred, however those outside of it are also welcome after some confirmation that time zones won't be a problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ideal Team: 

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson (AKA: The Jock) :- Mr_Trapper > Steam: Rick Sanchez

The Athletic Girl :-

The Preppy Guy :- FireSource > Steam : FireSource

Eric "J.R" Lachappa :- 

Head Counselor Kenny Riedell :- Survival > Steam: Luke

The Girl Next Door :- Turtle > Steam: Simu (Turtle)

The Bookish Girl :- Riskman2982 > Steam: Riskman2982

Adam Palomino (AKA: The Edgy Guy) :- BlitzDave > Steam: BlitzDave

A.J Mason :- Midnightlight > Steam: Midnightlight

Tiffany :- MutantTaco > Steam: MutantBeth/Twitch

(Used counselors will be striked through)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this all seems a bit strict but it helps me organise it all so that it flows smoothly and doesn't flop down dead like a fish. Now, of course, the game isn't out yet, and not until April at the earliest, but hey! It's a bit of fun! 

The idea of this group is that we all play the roles of our character and feel like each member is unique in their own way. It is only natural that people will be busy at certain times, and that one of us will likely be playing Jason, so a lot of the time the team won't actually be a structure of 7, but more like 6 and then an external player. 

I can't think of much more to add, the requirements are listed and the slots are there to be filled! Feel free to ask questions and I shall answer them ASAP.

The layout for filling in a slot is pretty simple, just say the character you would like (provided they haven't been taken) and put your steam name with it, when the slots are filled I will make an easy Steam group for us all to join and take it from there, with frequent updates on this page.

This is a work in progress so if you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment below, if this doesn't kick off it was worth a try either way. It'd be nice to have a few people to actively play games with anyway.

Cheers,

1 person likes this

I work graveyard so am up most nights as far as PST is concerned on my days off. This should mean, if I understand time zones properly, that I might be able to mesh with the UK timezone.

If selected, I think I will be maining Bookish girl, though I think it might take a few games to unlock her.

Actually, that might throw a slight wrench into the plan. In the beta, I had to unlock the Bookish girl before I could play her. Counselor unlocks might need to take place before we can really get a group going.

That said, Steam ID: Riskman2982

1 person likes this

Good shout, I forgot about that. I guess we can play who we like until we unlock the one we want.

1 person likes this

Hi, i would really like to join the group as the edgy guy.

Steam ID: BlitzDave

I'm from Germany so time zones shouldn't  be a problem.

1 person likes this

I mained Chad in beta, so i'd love to join as Preppy guy.

Steam: FireSource

1 person likes this

I mained Chad in beta, so i'd love to join as Preppy guy.

Steam: FireSource

Hi, i would really like to join the group as the edgy guy.

Steam ID: BlitzDave

I'm from Germany so time zones shouldn't  be a problem.

Added you onto the list!

1 person likes this

I'd love to get in on this. Played a lot of the beta, and really took a shine to AJ.

My steam name is Midnightlight, so feel free to add me to the listen. Once we're closer to release, I'll hit you guys up!

1 person likes this

Will you start a discord 

I second this. I'd like to possibly record some matches, and Discord is a lovely way to get together.

I still vote for in-game voice chat though.

1 person likes this

I second this. I'd like to possibly record some matches, and Discord is a lovely way to get together.

I still vote for in-game voice chat though.

Discord will sort of ruin the atmosphere a bit when we are in-game, to be honest I don't want to know where Jason is or what you guys are doing unless my Jock is standing next to you, or is talking to you over the radio! :P 

But out of games, I am sure we can sort something out closer to date! 

P.S Midnightlight, I have added you to the list.

2 people like this

Discord will sort of ruin the atmosphere a bit when we are in-game, to be honest I don't want to know where Jason is or what you guys are doing unless my Jock is standing next to you, or is talking to you over the radio! :P 

But out of games, I am sure we can sort something out closer to date! 

P.S Midnightlight, I have added you to the list.

I agree. I want to keep the game as immersive as possible. If we use Discord, it should be for planning/in-between matches. Or just for hanging out pre/post game.

I might need to back out of this. My current job might be going away in the next month or so and I am unsure what my schedule will be like if/when I find a new job. I'll keep you posted so Bookish Girl is not held on to someone that cannot make the appointed times.

1 person likes this

I might need to back out of this. My current job might be going away in the next month or so and I am unsure what my schedule will be like if/when I find a new job. I'll keep you posted so Bookish Girl is not held on to someone that cannot make the appointed times.

I'll leave it as is on the list for now, thanks for letting me know!

Hey, I think you have on Steam already haha, but I'd love to join in as Jenny, unless Riskman ends up dropping Deb, in which case I'll take her. Mained those two during the beta. Ready to kick some butt B). My steam is Simu (Turtle). I'm up when you EUers are up (thx work) so the timezone difference is actually kinda nice lol. Also, just curious- no Tiffany :o?

Edit: It was a different Mr. Trapper. What a small word.

1 person likes this

Hey, I think you have on Steam already haha, but I'd love to join in as Jenny, unless Riskman ends up dropping Deb, in which case I'll take her. Was looking to main either of them anyway :D!  My steam is Simu (Turtle). I'm usually up when you EUers are up (thx work) so the timezone difference is actually kinda nice lol.

Edit: It was a different Mr. Trapper. What a small word.

Damn right it was a different Mr.Trapper!

@Mr_Trapper, stealing the username I usually use AND the signature I've got on another forum...

For shame!

--

Anyway, on topic;

Your idea is a good one and I hope it takes off and you get a good group to survive Crystal Lake. I'd put in for a slot but none of the characters particularly interest me and I am sure to be angling more for playing as Jason if i can.

1 person likes this

Hello all!

I'm looking to make a team, however one that creates some variation so that everyone has their own unique character, I will try to lay it out as simple as I can but the general idea is that we form a 'party' of 7, since there are 7 counselors in a game, each member of the party can be a counselor, however there can only be 1 of each counselor. For example, I am going to be maining the Jock, so I will take his place and I shall be the only person playing as the Jock, which leaves 6 slots for 6 other counselors.

As for actual requirements to be in the team, the list is as followed:

• Age - 18+
  • Platform - PC!
  • Beta Experience - Not mandatory but preferred!
  • Activity - At least an hour every 2 days upon release, just to get some games in!
  • Microphone - Yes, with no echoes or other disturbances! External software will be muted when in-game!
  • Software - Skype or Teamspeak!
  • Language(s): Just English and preferably fluently!
  • Location: Time zones can be difficult, I am from the United Kingdom so anyone in the EU is preferred, however those outside of it are also welcome after some confirmation that time zones won't be a problem.

The Ideal Team:

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson (AKA: The Jock) :- Mr_Trapper > Steam: Rick Sanchez

The Athletic Girl :-

The Preppy Guy :- FireSource > Steam : FireSource

Eric "J.R" Lachappa :-

Head Counselor Kenny Riedell :- Survival > Steam: Luke

The Girl Next Door :-

The Bookish Girl :- Riskman2982 > Steam: Riskman2982

Adam Palomino (AKA: The Edgy Guy) :- BlitzDave > Steam: BlitzDave

A.J Mason :- Midnightlight > Steam: Midnightlight

(Used counselors will be striked through)

Sorry if this all seems a bit strict but it helps me organise it all so that it flows smoothly and doesn't flop down dead like a fish. Now, of course, the game isn't out yet, and not until April at the earliest, but hey! It's a bit of fun!

The idea of this group is that we all play the roles of our character and feel like each member is unique in their own way. It is only natural that people will be busy at certain times, and that one of us will likely be playing Jason, so a lot of the time the team won't actually be a structure of 7, but more like 6 and then an external player.

I can't think of much more to add, the requirements are listed and the slots are there to be filled! Feel free to ask questions and I shall answer them ASAP.

The layout for filling in a slot is pretty simple, just say the character you would like (provided they haven't been taken) and put your steam name with it, when the slots are filled I will make an easy Steam group for us all to join and take it from there, with frequent updates on this page.

This is a work in progress so if you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment below, if this doesn't kick off it was worth a try either way. It'd be nice to have a few people to actively play games with anyway.

Cheers,

Mind if I steal your idea to start a group on PS4
1 person likes this

Mind if I steal your idea to start a group on PS4

Feel free to :)

I primarily played as bookish girl or flirty girl in the beta. My steam is MutantBeth/Twitch

2 people like this

I primarily played as bookish girl or flirty girl in the beta. My steam is MutantBeth/Twitch

I've put you down as Tiffany, she'll be locked at first as you know! 

Man, if you ever do this on Xbox, lemme know. F13th won't support Mac so Iwon'tt be able to join =(

1 person likes this

I'd be down for Lachappa! 

I meet all the requirements including the beta experience. Also, 2 hours a day? Please...that will be nothing for me once this comes out haha. 

Steam name: Deadpaww

I resign. I played the game but I couldn't enjoy it.