TMSStoneaxe

Future Jason Picks

123 posts in this topic

We have also already been through why new mechanics is unneeded for Roy. He is not different enough from the non-zombie versions of Jason to justify it.

To be blunt, I want Roy in the game but he does not deserve that much time, effort, and money, to rework the game just for him (Pamela is more deserving of such but even then I'd rather have other content first) . He is a Jason impersonator just let him impersonate Jason.

I think undead Pamela from Part III would work with the current Jason mechanics. Human Pamela would be a complete rehash of the mechanics - looks unlikely.

CrazyRalph and bewareofbears like this

I'm pretty sure anyone can burst through doors fairly easily.

Humans do it all the time.

I'm talking about breaking a door into pieces upon impact, not merely breaking it off the hinges. Cheapo hollow doors like in trailer parks, sure any big guy could break through, but it takes something beyond normal to break through a solid wood door.

Roy is NOT a low priority believe it or not. Alot of people actually want him.

Late seeing this but being clearer - low priority for the team, when there's a whole lot other stuff to work on.

How did Roy work out on the skins poll? I just remember Uber Jason being fourth.

I know it probably won't be too popular an opinion, but here goes: I think it would be kind of cool to give the JGTH Jason a new ability: Possession. As you know in the film, Jason body-hopped between a few folks. What if Jason could do that in the game? Possess a counselor and have that person hinder the others by killing them or sabotaging the objectives.

I don't know if I would have it implemented as a Tommy-esque thing where you think Jason is dead, but the little demon runs out and possesses someone, or if Jason would have to grab someone and do it. 

I dunno, could be cool. Shades of the old C64 game as well.

JyusannichiKibou likes this

My next pick would indeed be part 4's Jason, along with the Jarvis, rental home map. It also would honor the work of a terrific man, Ted White.

My personal list of "Jasons" I want in order of how bad I want them:

1) UberJason

2) Domark/C64 Jason

3) Pamela

4) LJN/NES Jason

Your number four will forever be my number one.

JyusannichiKibou likes this

I was thinking of a Toxic Avernger Jason with a mop as a weapon. And the mop gets more saturated with blood as you kill people. He kind of looks like Jason. Jason fans would love this character

I just think it would be a blast to play one map in space, with Uber Jason!! Even a holodeck that can possibly confuse with counselors included! lol

I think jason is way too over powered. Don't make jason weaker but the campers need more forms of defense. Jason can just teleport grab them an kill them instantly

On 3/16/2017 at 0:53 PM, JasonVsWindows said:

What do you mean by do him right? What is your concern? 

The only thing I think would be weird for Roy would be if Pamela was still talking to him.

I still hear Joey's voice. I should have killed Vic.

Part 4's Jason is pretty much the same as part 3's, except he has a bloody axe wound on the top of his mask.

4 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Part 4's Jason is pretty much the same as part 3's, except he has a bloody axe wound on the top of his mask.

I think his face is different and he is the one I wanted most.

46 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

His face is usually covered with the hockey mask though....

Yes but if the mask gets knocked off then I want to see those facial features shown.

Any die hard fan knows exactly why part 4 Jason not being in the game is just plain wierd. 

Also I could tell the difference within seconds. Axe mark or not.

Part IV is my favorite FRIDAY THE 13TH, but I don't think the changes will be quite as drastic between Part III and Part IV Jason as many here think, primarily because one of the biggest differences between the two is Jason's body shape, and all the Jasons in the game have Hodder's body shape. That's why Part II and Part VI Jason are suddenly the same size as Part VII and Part VIII Jason, and why JGTH Jason suddenly seems so much slimmer than he did in the film (because Hodder actually bulked up to play the Jason in that one, AND was put into a full body suit to boot).

So while I would love to see Part IV Jason, with his cooler Tom Savini face and his battle damaged hockey mask, I really don't think he's going to be drastically different from Part III Jason.

1 hour ago, RKSDooM said:

Part IV is my favorite FRIDAY THE 13TH, but I don't think the changes will be quite as drastic between Part III and Part IV Jason as many here think, primarily because one of the biggest differences between the two is Jason's body shape, and all the Jasons in the game have Hodder's body shape. That's why Part II and Part VI Jason are suddenly the same size as Part VII and Part VIII Jason, and why JGTH Jason suddenly seems so much slimmer than he did in the film (because Hodder actually bulked up to play the Jason in that one, AND was put into a full body suit to boot).

So while I would love to see Part IV Jason, with his cooler Tom Savini face and his battle damaged hockey mask, I really don't think he's going to be drastically different from Part III Jason.

There's lots of difference between them. Missing chevrons, the bloody axe mark, faded nose, darker shirt, blackened finger nails. Jason's face.

my hope is all Jason's make it in as DLC. Part 4 is a classic, it would be a shame to leave it out.

9 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

There's lots of difference between them. Missing chevrons, the bloody axe mark, faded nose, darker shirt, blackened finger nails. Jason's face.

my hope is all Jason's make it in as DLC. Part 4 is a classic, it would be a shame to leave it out.

Those are all very small differences though. (Part 3)  (Part 4) Out of all the Jason designs these two are the most similar.

I don't think anyone is saying that Part 4 should be left out. Some of us just want the more drastically different looking Jason's more.

RKSDooM likes this

3 hours ago, JasonVsWindows said:

Those are all very small differences though. (Part 3)  (Part 4) Out of all the Jason designs these two are the most similar.

I don't think anyone is saying that Part 4 should be left out. Some of us just want the more drastically different looking Jason's more.

Yeah I want all of them.

Having another running Jason would be nice, and giving part 4 drastically different stats (besides running) and a new weapon (hunters knife maybe?) will help separate it from part 3

I think we are probably getting jason x or uber jason first, but I can see them doing a Jarvis family house map easily, and release part 4 jason at the same time to pair with it.

On April 19, 2017 at 0:16 PM, JyusannichiKibou said:

My personal list of "Jasons" I want in order of how bad I want them:

1) UberJason

2) Domark/C64 Jason

3) Pamela

4) LJN/NES Jason

Finally someone else who remembers the classic C64 game! LOL

I loved the jump scares when you walk onto a screen with a dead body you'd all of a sudden see a pic of a severed head and there would be a loud scream sound effect. Really funny for those times. 

And it would play "Teddy Bears Picnic" when you ran through the woods. Really demented game.