TMSStoneaxe

Future Jason Picks

107 posts in this topic

We have also already been through why new mechanics is unneeded for Roy. He is not different enough from the non-zombie versions of Jason to justify it.

To be blunt, I want Roy in the game but he does not deserve that much time, effort, and money, to rework the game just for him (Pamela is more deserving of such but even then I'd rather have other content first) . He is a Jason impersonator just let him impersonate Jason.

I think undead Pamela from Part III would work with the current Jason mechanics. Human Pamela would be a complete rehash of the mechanics - looks unlikely.

CrazyRalph and bewareofbears like this

I'm pretty sure anyone can burst through doors fairly easily.

Humans do it all the time.

I'm talking about breaking a door into pieces upon impact, not merely breaking it off the hinges. Cheapo hollow doors like in trailer parks, sure any big guy could break through, but it takes something beyond normal to break through a solid wood door.

Roy is NOT a low priority believe it or not. Alot of people actually want him.

Late seeing this but being clearer - low priority for the team, when there's a whole lot other stuff to work on.

How did Roy work out on the skins poll? I just remember Uber Jason being fourth.

I know it probably won't be too popular an opinion, but here goes: I think it would be kind of cool to give the JGTH Jason a new ability: Possession. As you know in the film, Jason body-hopped between a few folks. What if Jason could do that in the game? Possess a counselor and have that person hinder the others by killing them or sabotaging the objectives.

I don't know if I would have it implemented as a Tommy-esque thing where you think Jason is dead, but the little demon runs out and possesses someone, or if Jason would have to grab someone and do it. 

I dunno, could be cool. Shades of the old C64 game as well.

JyusannichiKibou likes this

My next pick would indeed be part 4's Jason, along with the Jarvis, rental home map. It also would honor the work of a terrific man, Ted White.

My personal list of "Jasons" I want in order of how bad I want them:

1) UberJason

2) Domark/C64 Jason

3) Pamela

4) LJN/NES Jason

Your number four will forever be my number one.

JyusannichiKibou likes this