Darrin Howard

Digging Graves in Graveyard to find special powerfull weapons

32 posts in this topic

Darrin Howard, I'm just gonna say it straight up: your idea is shite, quite like a lot of the others you've suggested on other threads. You have an odd obsession with the occult, and an even odder obsession with trying to get a bunch of shite ideas put into the game. I'm pretty sure you've been warned on other threads about it but you still persist. 

You need to understand that so many of your ideas make absolutely no sense from a lore standpoint or a gameplay standpoint.

Why not just have Jason die and possess a nearby steamroller, so he can roll through on his 'dark astral current' and flatten the map? Maybe Jason players can conduct voodoo rituals, or perhaps he could ring up Lucifer on his cell phone and ask him to come and help? This is exactly how your ideas sound to everyone on this forum; stupid and a load of gibberish.

I know?? how about we dig up an old Radio and after we hook it up to a cabin we can radio in A.L.F ????

Ohh wait he only eats Cats! My bad!

No Darrin, we are all just having fun dude, honestly you are creative just unrealistic in this funded game! Maybe somewhere down the road in a story campaign type deal it could work although it breaks the story!

Actually here's a good one.

Picture this: Jason in his JCB skin. What if the counselors were workmen and Jason was the foreman, and whilst counselors use JCB's they have a chance of digging up dark astral currents or an unexploded WW2 bomb? The counselors then take it back to the gang hideout and can infuse it with Voodoo magic and the power of the God of Shi-Tai-Deeas, to finally banish Jason back to the cement pit he started digging but never finished. Then maybe Freddy Kruger, Michael Myers and Josef Fritzl will all have a party with Jason whilst the counselors plot their escape in the Mystery Machine. Maybe you can pull Jason's mask off and finally reveal he was actually Old Man Appleseed all along?

You have a very vivid imagination ..Not that it's a bad thing ..But just not for this game. But Guys Darrin is probably going to be on the top of the leader board for kills..We are feeding the fire..lol  Speaking of imagination land..Guy's he's not going to rape us is he?...Butters Stotch 

Oh plus don't you hold the record for the most post's shut down ?