31 replies to this topic

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

Picture this. the game goes into digging mode.once you find a note of info about weapons that have more damage to jason.weapons that have an invisable dark astral current running through them.

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
"Digging mode". Cool idea. You could perhaps find the parts to repair a JCB digger vehicle to help speed up the excavation of the dark astral laced weapons. You could also attack Jason with it. OMG! Perhaps when you fix the phone you could call "Crystal Lake Construction Ltd" and have a JCB delivered to camp.
  • SHODANFreeman, bewareofbears, Risinggrave and 1 other like this

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Risinggrave likes this

Steam User Name: Kakushi Senshi

giphy.gif

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Picture this. You're running from Jason, and you see a sword lying on the ground. So you pick it up, and bellow "By the power of Grayskull, I have the power!!!!" You bulk up and are now wearing a loincloth. 

You could cut Jason's head off or punt him to the moon, before having tea with Orko and Teela. 

Or better yet, how about we picture a F13 game as it was meant to be played, without all this dumb occult shit. 

• SHODANFreeman and DialM like this

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Next time don't feed this troll, case closed.
  • Gdain likes this

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

OMG :wacko:

Mr_Trapper

Mr_Trapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

I've given it some thought, and these ideas are just stupid.

On a serious note, what if you could find Thor's hammer? And with it the power of Thor! You could then summon hellhounds with dark astral powers that are imbued by all the gods that can give two shits, and with it you can kill Jason and remove all matter of his existence.

tumblr_o8bxu0P4qX1rkctppo1_500.gif

handzen

handzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

bad idea sorry, no continuity

• DialM likes this

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Minecraft: friday the 13th edition. Hell yeah!

ThatGreenGuy

ThatGreenGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Minecraft: friday the 13th edition. Hell yeah!

Maybe get some Roblox action.

• CrazyRalph likes this

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Hello neighbor: Camp Crystal Lake edition

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

YOU GUYS ARE SAYING THE DUMBEST STUFF. IM Talking about weapons with damage and power.

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

• Body Boy and Risinggrave like this

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

CreepingDeath

CreepingDeath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

I would prefer a map where you can go around collecting the shards of an ancient weapon. When all 30 pieces are combined, you can throw them into Jasons face (mask off, obviously) and his eyes will light up like the new Savini model, and he will be stunned. The weapon, now imbued with dark magic would be in the ground before you. Once a quick skillcheck (based on intelligence and strength) is passed, you can lift it out of the ground. 

The new weapon would allow you to summon an attack submarine to arrive in crystal lake and bombard the area. 

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

EVERY TIME I TRY TO START A THREAD ABOUT WEAPONS.EVERYONE TRIES TO MESS IT UP AND NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS. WHY IS IT THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN POST THREADS ABOUT WEAPONS AND DAMAGE AND KNOW ONE HAS ANY PROBLEM WITH IT. BUT WHEN I POST THREADS PEOPLE WONT LISTEN TO MY WEAPON IDEAS. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

tumblr_ntpjx0UBHc1rjlj53o1_500.gif

• Davidt, TWarner and Risinggrave like this

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Haha ^

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationU.S.

EVERY TIME I TRY TO START A THREAD ABOUT WEAPONS.EVERYONE TRIES TO MESS IT UP AND NOT TAKE IT SERIOUS. WHY IS IT THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN POST THREADS ABOUT WEAPONS AND DAMAGE AND KNOW ONE HAS ANY PROBLEM WITH IT. BUT WHEN I POST THREADS PEOPLE WONT LISTEN TO MY WEAPON IDEAS. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

1. Others don't have the reputation you do for spamming the same three ideas over dozens of threads. 

2. Others are likely talking about weapons that may actually be put into the game and have been shown in the films. 

2b. Outside of JgtH's magic dagger, nothing about the occult has been established or really even brought up at all. Most comments about JgtH I've seen are negative. I'm going to guess people don't enjoy the film or it's tropes. In other words I don't think many people want magic daggers. 

3. The only way to deal with your threads are to get annoyed they are in the new content slots, thus making it harder to find new content worth the conversation, or to have fun. We're a fun loving group it seems. 

Now that this has been explained, remember to reread it every time you get annoyed that we use your threads as a sitcom. 

• TWarner likes this

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

How about we put lightsabers in the game yeah that sounds like a good idea preferably red and blue ones

tumblr_ntpjx0UBHc1rjlj53o1_500.gif

whats that dog digging for at the beach?

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationU.S.

How about we put lightsabers in the game yeah that sounds like a good idea preferably red and blue ones

whats that dog digging for at the beach?

Special powerful weapons?

• SHODANFreeman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users