CrazyRalph

F13 SIGNATURES FOR THE COMMUNITY

47 posts in this topic

Just made a few simple quick ones for anyone to use that may want one but doesn't know how to make em ;)

f13sig1.jpg

f13sig2.jpg

f13sig3.jpg

f13sig4.jpg

f13sig5.jpg

f13sig6.jpg

f13sig7.jpg

f13sig8.jpg

I think we know who gets the MVP award today! Great job on those man!

^thanks Pops! when I get some time im going to make more and post them. make this an ongoing thread. I pretty much tried to take over that fanart thread lol

Lol good going. You even managed to get the thread as a sticky!

Good job,love it! :) Just finished mine,cant wait to find out what the blonde character will be ingame,but till then,I'll use my imagination! hahaha 

Wow Ralph those are freaking amazing. Really great work.

Yea my sig is pretty generic, any 5 year old could make it in paint but thats about the level of my artistic tallent lol.

f13sig20.jpg

This one, for some reason, makes me think of the classic James Bond opening where he walks across the screen, stops and shots the camera!  Very nice man.  Love them all!

CrazyRalph likes this

This one, for some reason, makes me think of the classic James Bond opening where he walks across the screen, stops and shots the camera!  Very nice man.  Love them all!

Bond , Jason Bond .... Agent double O thirteen . 

tumblr_m1hgyi2UG21rn8r72o1_500.gif

SCREWNUT likes this

Wow! That's awesome. Totally going to use that Tom one.

That signature is great . I am not sure which is more frightening , the alien creature behind Tom Savini or the murderous look Mr. Savini is giving us .

Great job man! Love them all. While I'm not really sure how these work (don't you put your name inside somehow?), i appreciate the work you put in to these for everyone else's gain.

CrazyRalph likes this

I already have my signature plastered, Lol. Love the character Tina so very much including what her power is and how she uses it against Jason. She really makes me brave to go against any obstacle that come my way if that's an object or an actual being of sorts. An to know I can be survivor in the WORST circumstances. Of course she didn't say these things but knowing how to read metaphors and a characters TRUE character is the greatest gift to have with you.  :wub: