Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xennial446

Stay Away From The Windows...

8 posts in this topic

I was just thinking about an ability for Jason to "smash n' grab" counselors who are inside of cabins. Let me explain: I know Jason can't get into cabins by climbing in through the windows like counselors can, but he could ​smash through windows in order to grab unsuspecting counselors who stand too close and drag them outside (kind of like how he pulls people out of the driver side window of the car) The counselor player would find themselves in an automatic grab by Jason, but still would have the chance to escape.

1 person likes this

Not something I'd expect to see if it's not already implemented. At this point being so close to release, we can't expect new stuff to be added. With that, it sounds cool. And maybe Jason can get some comeuppance by yanking Tommy out through a window and killing him this time.

Yeah great idea but like he said ^ the game is almost ready for release!

Thats a good idea, it would be cool to have a window smashing moment like in Friday the 13th Part 2. Maybe its something they could add some time down the line.

Keep in mind when Jason hits a counselor climbing through a window, i think its an instant kill, at least thats how I remember it from the beta. 

Keep in mind when Jason hits a counselor climbing through a window, i think its an instant kill, at least thats how I remember it from the beta.

I got attacked going through a window and just suffered damage. He did kill me though by throwing me out of one.
1 person likes this

We don't know yet if there's a cinematic kill that involves a window, maybe...

Jason has grabbed people through windows quite a few times. He attempted it in Part 2 after he wrestled with Paul, then he jumped through the window at the end, then in Part 4 he grabbed Tommy and was fought off by Trish, then in Part 6 he swiftly snatched the black girl, and in Part 8 he grabbed the final girl through a porthole right after she had a vision of young Jason(with really bad makeup).

It's probably not in the current build of the game, but I would love to see it added to the game post-launch. Jason should only be able to grab counselors that are very close to the window(like literally touching or otherwise very close). It should have a short struggle mechanic(the button mash), and someone else could knock Jason off of the counselor like Trish did for Tommy.