Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PowellCampsNAKED

Any TWITCH player channels here? Post them!

15 posts in this topic

Gave you a follow Powell, will check it out this evening if you're on (and if I'm not watching F13 beta videos on YouTube lol).

Gave you a follow Powell, will check it out this evening if you're on (and if I'm not watching F13 beta videos on YouTube lol).

nice but I don't see your name!?! Can I only see people I follow? Where do you click to see people who follow you?

I'm not sure, but if I pull up your followers on Chrome I see me.

Maybe it's the app when I use my phone sometimes apps don't show everything like the desktops!

I saw that Thanks! Did you watch tonight's stream?

I watched a little of RE 7 video that you posted. I hope to do the same thing with my ps4 but I don't have a camera yet. You can still share with game and audio through the mic though can't you ?  I just can't wait to play with the guy's from this forum. I'm pretty sure I sent a friend request through psn for you.  And I think we both belong to the F13 Community that bewareofbears created. My psn user name is Huskerboy.

Yes you can stream audio only if you want but don't use iPhone earbuds lol I made that mistake once and it gave very loud feedback!

But yeah if you stream I'll watch it!!

TWarner likes this

Bro why not you creating channel on youtube? and go live and get paid for streaming.if u need help you can ask me on fb :) fb/sir.chivious
Have a Nice Day

Bro why not you creating channel on youtube? and go live and get paid for streaming.if u need help you can ask me on fb :) fb/sir.chivious

Have a Nice Day

I do have YouTube and go live on there as well!

Do I know you from somewhere? Lol