Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bewareofbears

Star Wars: Battlefront Platinum, anyone have it?

18 posts in this topic

I've been playing a lot of Battlefront and I'm at 71% for trophies. I need three online and the rest are offline so I'm going to take a run at it. Anyone get the Platinum? Any tips for the Survival and Battle offline missions?

Although I've been playing this game since release over 2 years ago? I never earned platinum! This game is one of the most fun games I'm addicted to! Walker Assault is my go to!

I'm on level 80

You plebs play Battlefront lel

Yes great game!

1 person likes this

Although I've been playing this game since release over 2 years ago? I never earned platinum! This game is one of the most fun games I'm addicted to! Walker Assault is my go to!

I'm on level 80

I think I'm level 66. I hadn't played in about a year and now I'm on it daily. I'm a casual gamer so it's rare for me to dive into much, especially online multiplayer.

The only trophy that worries me is 'most kills in Blast'. It's going to be a grind.

Yes great game!

Once I picked up the season pass on discount the game finally lived up to most of my expectations. Still not as fun as Battlefront II was but fun.

I picked it up at Best Buy a couple of weeks ago for $19.99 with the season pass and Rouge One Content but I haven't had much time to play it yet. What I have played has been fun though. Cant go wrong with Star Wars !

1 person likes this

I play this on the pc from time to time. Was a lot of fun at the beginning but now hackers pretty much ruined it with auto aim and increased damage.

I play this on the pc from time to time. Was a lot of fun at the beginning but now hackers pretty much ruined it with auto aim and increased damage.

That's fair, hacking is why I gave up on PC gaming. Among other things.

I'm glad PS4 can't be hacked!

I got the Platinum today. :)

The offline survival and battle missions are ridiculous, not much fun. Didn't think I'd ever get most kills in a round of Blast but managed last night.

I bought it and now i hate it, i probably bought SWB2.

I bought it and now i hate it, i probably bought SWB2.

It's not the game I was hoping for, I was a fan of the original Battlefront games.

This game doesn't even really open up until you have the season pass. The game came with my PS4 and I got the season pass on sale. More maps, modes, heroes... Unfortunately it's only now a full game where as at launch it a little better than a half a game.

1 person likes this

People always compare bf2 but that wasn't a multiplayer game that was an adventure style from what I read! Idk I love this game!

It's not the game I was hoping for, I was a fan of the original Battlefront games.

This game doesn't even really open up until you have the season pass. The game came with my PS4 and I got the season pass on sale. More maps, modes, heroes... Unfortunately it's only now a full game where as at launch it a little better than a half a game.

Even with DLCs added this game feels empty, i hope they fix it on SWB2

I don't know what more you guys wanted? it's a multiplayer shooter!

I don't know what more you guys wanted? it's a multiplayer shooter!

It carries the same name as the original Battlefront games so I guess I wanted something in line with those?

I know I won't be getting it until it's pretty cheap if I do. EA asks ridiculous prices. Hopefully it's more to your liking.

Anyway, EA will get our money again.

Yeah they should of changed the name to Star Wars "movie battles" or something but I see why it's frustrating they made it a sequel because it's nothing like battlefront 1 - 2