Photo

2 - PS4 Consoles 1 online membership in same house?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Question? i own 2 PS4s room 1 and room 2. If room 1 console has ps plus online is there a way I can share that ps plus online subscription with room 2 console?

to keep buying another PS Plus online membership all this time seems ridiculous if I'm missing a way to only pay for 1.

I talked about something similar last year but that was sharing my account names to my room 2 console which worked!
Few reasons are 1 we can play online together under same roof 2 if room 1 tv is occupied then I can hop into room 2 lol
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationNorway

The psn is tied to an online account, not the system itself.

You can load you user up to any account on any system, HOWEVER there is a max limit (3 i think..maybe) to how many consoles you can have your user tied to.

As for online play, you can't play online with one username with more people on several consoles. You can't play nba online while your friend plays titanfall online on two different consoles under the same account afaik

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

The psn is tied to an online account, not the system itself.
You can load you user up to any account on any system, HOWEVER there is a max limit (3 i think..maybe) to how many consoles you can have your user tied to.

As for online play, you can't play online with one username with more people on several consoles. You can't play nba online while your friend plays titanfall online on two different consoles under the same account afaik

We made a new primary account name on console #2 but then linked all our accounts from console #1 to #2 as well but I'm looking get both consoles on one online subscription
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

I'm in the same boat as my son has a ps plus activated under his login on my ps4 and I can't use it on my login. I have already purchased a 12 month membership that I will be activating on release day though.

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
Just add the same ps plus account in those two ps4s, both consoles would have online ps plus features, even if you play with other psn account.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users