• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
When it comes out if I can should I stream the game via steam to my friends (and any of you who would like to join) reminder though I can only game on weekends so if it releases mid week wait for Friday for the stream Steam is. T.M.S. Stoneaxe I should be the one with the same profile pic as mine on here and a description on my profile talking about my YouTube channel this stream is obviously for those who don't have/can't get/can't play the game

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationColorado

I'd be down to play with ya Stone, just add griffiewolf to your list and I'll be there! :3

• TMSStoneaxe likes this

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

I'd be down to play with ya Stone, just add griffiewolf to your list and I'll be there! :3

oh sweet would love to and if you would prefer it I would prefer to use the in game proximity MIC and walkie talkie system to third party communication systems like Skype or discord
  • handzen likes this

handzen

handzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

count me in as well and like wise rather only use in game voice no outside voice

• TMSStoneaxe likes this

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationColorado

oh sweet would love to and if you would prefer it I would prefer to use the in game proximity MIC and walkie talkie system to third party communication systems like Skype or discord

Tough choice, I may prefer the proximity one though. That sort of gives some added suspense imo

• TMSStoneaxe likes this

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Tough choice, I may prefer the proximity one though. That sort of gives some added suspense imo

yes I would rather go with the proximity as well

count me in as well and like wise rather only use in game voice no outside voice

your steam info?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users