TMSStoneaxe

Release Stream?

6 posts in this topic

When it comes out if I can should I stream the game via steam to my friends (and any of you who would like to join) reminder though I can only game on weekends so if it releases mid week wait for Friday for the stream Steam is. T.M.S. Stoneaxe I should be the one with the same profile pic as mine on here and a description on my profile talking about my YouTube channel this stream is obviously for those who don't have/can't get/can't play the game

I'd be down to play with ya Stone, just add griffiewolf to your list and I'll be there! :3

oh sweet would love to and if you would prefer it I would prefer to use the in game proximity MIC and walkie talkie system to third party communication systems like Skype or discord
handzen likes this

oh sweet would love to and if you would prefer it I would prefer to use the in game proximity MIC and walkie talkie system to third party communication systems like Skype or discord

Tough choice, I may prefer the proximity one though. That sort of gives some added suspense imo

TMSStoneaxe likes this

Tough choice, I may prefer the proximity one though. That sort of gives some added suspense imo

yes I would rather go with the proximity as well

count me in as well and like wise rather only use in game voice no outside voice

your steam info?