• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Last night I bought a 'Boiler Room Creation' glove from RazorGloves- anyone have experience with them? Anyone have a Freddy glove to show off?

A late Christmas present to myself.

Edit:
I used to own that Freddy vs. Jason NECA display with the mask and glove but I didn't like it. I sold it and bought custom Jason masks. This sort of gets me back my glove I sold and I can actually wear this one.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

ShaneMalicious

ShaneMalicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

I own some "deluxe" Freddy Krueger glove. Not sure who made it, but the metal parts look great. The glove itself is made from a silly looking cloth. 

If I were ever to display it, I'd do so showing as little of the glove as possible.

• bewareofbears likes this

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

I own some "deluxe" Freddy Krueger glove. Not sure who made it, but the metal parts look great. The glove itself is made from a silly looking cloth. 

If I were ever to display it, I'd do so showing as little of the glove as possible.

Nice, you could always replace the glove part?

Other than that NECA display, I've only ever had a plastic Halloween Freddy glove... it was about as bad as someone of the cheap Jason masks they put out at Halloween.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

ShaneMalicious

ShaneMalicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Oh yeah, I know exactly the ones your talking about. Both masks and gloves. 

Replacing the glove itself is something I've thrown around in my mind, but I don't care enough to actually do. 

If I buy another horror movie prop, it'd probably be Decker's mask from Nightbreed. I love that thing!

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

If i were to buy any glove prop i would want dexters gloves. No i dont want them to stalk and kill people like him, I just like the black leather look of them.

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Oh yeah, I know exactly the ones your talking about. Both masks and gloves. 

Replacing the glove itself is something I've thrown around in my mind, but I don't care enough to actually do. 

If I buy another horror movie prop, it'd probably be Decker's mask from Nightbreed. I love that thing!

Nice. I need to watch Nightbreed again, it's been a while.

If i were to buy any glove prop i would want dexters gloves. No i dont want them to stalk and kill people like him, I just like the black leather look of them.

I think the next thing on my list will be a Pretty Woman Leatherface mask. I got a Halloween II mask from Trick or Treat Studios and their masks are probably the best out there.
  • Davidt likes this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Doomsayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationUmm...dead since part 2?
I would like a michelle myers mask. It does exist...

f13sig_MC.png

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

I would like a michelle myers mask. It does exist...

That's bizarre- I did some reading and I guess it's in The Poughkeepsie Tapes.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: freddy, freddy gloves, a nightmare on elm street, anoes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users