21 posts in this topic

Last night I bought a 'Boiler Room Creation' glove from RazorGloves- anyone have experience with them? Anyone have a Freddy glove to show off?

A late Christmas present to myself.

Edit:

I used to own that Freddy vs. Jason NECA display with the mask and glove but I didn't like it. I sold it and bought custom Jason masks. This sort of gets me back my glove I sold and I can actually wear this one.

I own some "deluxe" Freddy Krueger glove. Not sure who made it, but the metal parts look great. The glove itself is made from a silly looking cloth. 

If I were ever to display it, I'd do so showing as little of the glove as possible.

bewareofbears likes this

I own some "deluxe" Freddy Krueger glove. Not sure who made it, but the metal parts look great. The glove itself is made from a silly looking cloth. 

If I were ever to display it, I'd do so showing as little of the glove as possible.

Nice, you could always replace the glove part?

Other than that NECA display, I've only ever had a plastic Halloween Freddy glove... it was about as bad as someone of the cheap Jason masks they put out at Halloween.

Oh yeah, I know exactly the ones your talking about. Both masks and gloves. 

Replacing the glove itself is something I've thrown around in my mind, but I don't care enough to actually do. 

If I buy another horror movie prop, it'd probably be Decker's mask from Nightbreed. I love that thing!

bewareofbears likes this

If i were to buy any glove prop i would want dexters gloves. No i dont want them to stalk and kill people like him, I just like the black leather look of them.

bewareofbears likes this

Oh yeah, I know exactly the ones your talking about. Both masks and gloves. 

Replacing the glove itself is something I've thrown around in my mind, but I don't care enough to actually do. 

If I buy another horror movie prop, it'd probably be Decker's mask from Nightbreed. I love that thing!

Nice. I need to watch Nightbreed again, it's been a while.

If i were to buy any glove prop i would want dexters gloves. No i dont want them to stalk and kill people like him, I just like the black leather look of them.

I think the next thing on my list will be a Pretty Woman Leatherface mask. I got a Halloween II mask from Trick or Treat Studios and their masks are probably the best out there.

Davidt likes this

Isnt this the cheaper version ?

I noticed it because except the yellow backplate wich look burned,the metal finger tips doesnt have that reddish tone and the blades dont look burned much.

Some artisans sell less detailed variants of their gloves at cheaper prices,wich i guess the one you bought was that particuliar variant.

6 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Isnt this the cheaper version ?

I noticed it because except the yellow backplate wich look burned,the metal finger tips doesnt have that reddish tone and the blades dont look burned much.

Some artisans sell less detailed variants of their gloves at cheaper prices,wich i guess the one you bought was that particuliar variant.

Yep, it's the "boiler room creation." I wanted a more generic glove and this was perfect for the price. I could weather it further if I were inclined but right now I'm pretty happy with it. :)

My very first glove, many years ago, was a Boiler Room Creations, he's improved over the last 10 years since mine haha. The last glove I had was made by a guy named Shon Kelley. Top pic was my BRC the bottom two are Shon's.

PICT0163.jpg

12380529_961740480585348_334055372_n.jpg

20160917_003113.jpg

Cozmos001 likes this

4 minutes ago, Skeptik said:

My very first glove, many years ago, was a Boiler Room Creations, he's improved over the last 10 years since mine haha. The last glove I had was made by a guy named Shon Kelley. Top pic was my BRC the bottom two are Shon's.

20160917_003113.jpg

Very cool- great mask. :) That first glove is still a beauty but the second is a masterpiece.

Skeptik likes this

Thanks man. Your glove looks nice and I dig that BRC is still offering the "cheap" generic version, say what you will it's still a nice glove especially for the price. And yeah you can't beat a Darkride silicone mask for a Freddy costume, even if it did cost me two weeks pay lol.

^65DF7519CBD06911DF6CC60D7D83F83864710F697D572A8867^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

1 minute ago, Skeptik said:

Thanks man. Your glove looks nice and I dig that BRC is still offering the "cheap" generic version, say what you will it's still a nice glove especially for the price. And yeah you can't beat a Darkride silicone mask for a Freddy costume, even if it did cost me two weeks pay lol.

^65DF7519CBD06911DF6CC60D7D83F83864710F697D572A8867^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Awesome.

I've seen a lot of shitty Freddy costumes and yours in not one of them. I'm always stoked to see someone put in the effort to do the character justice if they're going to dress as them. That mask is dead on. :) 

Loving all the gloves in this thread. I'm checking out the DIY kit on BRC. My hands are huge so if I ever got a glove,I would want it to fit. Not that I'm going to wipe out neighborhood children and become a dream demon after mob justice,but I would HAVE to put it on at least once and flick the blades.

5 hours ago, SenatorJPO said:

So, who's the lucky first-one to get an enema with that thing?

#FreddyGotFingered

Friday_13th_Choking_Animation_(Great_Bai

I'm considering keeping it under my pillow as burglar defense. :)

5 hours ago, thatdudescott said:

Loving all the gloves in this thread. I'm checking out the DIY kit on BRC. My hands are huge so if I ever got a glove,I would want it to fit. Not that I'm going to wipe out neighborhood children and become a dream demon after mob justice,but I would HAVE to put it on at least once and flick the blades.

I think he's pretty reasonable if you needed an adjustment size-wise. I read someone on their Facebook saying they had a friend with big hands try on the glove and he tore some of the gloves seams. For me, it's almost too big for my hand but I have smaller hands.

I have a glove from Erik Anders, he has been making FK gloves for well over a decade (Nightmare Gloves, he even got a cease and desist from NL because they were so good). I got mine signed double by Robert Englund, I will post when I snap a pic later.