marc2010a

Ft13 home made game

7 posts in this topic

I am wanting to create a sort of forum game based somewhat off the FT13 video game.

It's purely for fun and to pass the time. Before I went ahead and created the game, I want to ask for administration permission beforehand

fbrrrs likes this

A forum game sounds like a LOT of fun!

It might take a bit of organizational skills, but in the end it would be a great way to pass the time waiting.

Everyone would create a counselor each with their own perks, flaws, and personality

Then someone else could be Jason or everyone else would write in any Jason scenes (FAIRLY nothing op on the counselor's side)

There could be voting for who should be killed next based on surveys in the forum or just the players in general if there is no Jason player

Or if someone is playing Jason they would have to "convince" the other players that he's got the counselor he's trying to kill cornered and that letting them get away would be stupid and unrealistic

There's so many ways to do this and I'd be happy to help plan it out and participate!

Dude, great idea! :D 

This reminds me of the card game from one of the films where you have to guess which cabin Jason Vorhees is hiding in, I was really upset when they didn't finish describing the rules, sounds like a great game. 

Splatterhouse likes this

This reminds me of the card game from one of the films where you have to guess which cabin Jason Vorhees is hiding in, I was really upset when they didn't finish describing the rules, sounds like a great game. 

We used to play a type of F13 game using Clue. I believe the goal was to find the keys to escape the mansion or get a weapon to a particular room where Jason would lose if he confronted you and lost a dice roll face off. (Like the noose to the lavatory to symbolize Jason being chained in the bottom of the lake.) 

We only tried it a time or so. 

With that said, I'm interested in what type of forum game the OP has in mind.