Hi there!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

makred78

makred78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Long time lurker first time poster, I just created my account about two hours ago.

A little bit about me: I'm a fan of F13 since 1985, the first film I saw was The Final Chapter and it's one of my favorite entries in the franchise. Regarding the movies for me, the Paramount era is the best, the 2009 film was alright and the New Line era, let's just say I acknowledge its existence but that's all. I have a modest collection of F13 related merchandise, some things are rare and some are not.

I already had some interest in the game when it was called Summer Camp and the moment Gun Media got the F13 license it became a must-buy for me.Like most people here I cannot wait to play this game, to say I had a blast playing the beta is an understatement. Since it ended, I pass most of my free time watching(and re-watching) footage of the game on youtube, listening to soundtracks of the films, re-watching the movies and surfing the various places on the net with info about the game(here, steam, twitter, facebook, etc.).

P.S.: English is not my native tongue. I'm doing my best but grammatical errors among other things can occur because of this, my apologies if it happens.

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,916 posts
Welcome to the forums makred78!

Posted Image

TrooperNines

TrooperNines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Long time lurker first time poster, I just created my account about two hours ago.

A little bit about me: I'm a fan of F13 since 1985, the first film I saw was The Final Chapter and it's one of my favorite entries in the franchise. Regarding the movies for me, the Paramount era is the best, the 2009 film was alright and the New Line era, let's just say I acknowledge its existence but that's all. I have a modest collection of F13 related merchandise, some things are rare and some are not.

I already had some interest in the game when it was called Summer Camp and the moment Gun Media got the F13 license it became a must-buy for me.Like most people here I cannot wait to play this game, to say I had a blast playing the beta is an understatement. Since it ended, I pass most of my free time watching(and re-watching) footage of the game on youtube, listening to soundtracks of the films, re-watching the movies and surfing the various places on the net with info about the game(here, steam, twitter, facebook, etc.).

P.S.: English is not my native tongue. I'm doing my best but grammatical errors among other things can occur because of this, my apologies if it happens.

Oh hello new friend, english isn't my native language too, where are u from?

tumblr_olwxs6gU4a1vunc0mo1_500.jpg

makred78

makred78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Oh hello new friend, english isn't my native language too, where are u from?

I'm from Canada, and you?

TrooperNines

TrooperNines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

haha I'm from Brazil

tumblr_olwxs6gU4a1vunc0mo1_500.jpg

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Welcome to the forums always good to see people are still joining up on here. I can see this site having a lot of traffic when the game launches

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

Welcome to the forums! Glad you enjoyed the Beta. Hopefully you won't be waiting all that long for the real thing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users