TrooperNines

Hello new friends

9 posts in this topic

Hello people, name's Letícia and I've been lurking the site for a long time so today I was thinking "Why don't I make a forum account so I would know the news before I saw in FC? " ahahah, so here I'm.  :P  That's me in the avatar btw HAHA D:

I love Friday the 13 since I was a kiddo and I always cheered for Jason hahaha Why? Dunno.

So guys someone knows how do I change my nickname? People call me Leh and I use Nines in mah nicks so I want to change to Leh Nines or something like that, but I dunno how.

So, a little about me :

I think Jason is cute, I would totally hug him. [And that's how he'll kill me haha~>: or nah = D]

I've a little and cute Friday the 13 collection.

My friends call me Leh. So you can call me Leh.

I'm really sad that the new movie got shot down : (

I dunno what to say hahaha

Q: Why your Signature have a lot of Teddy bears and Jason with teddy bears?

A: Cause i LOVE teddy bears and Jason.. :wub:

So thanks for reading all this and I hope we can be friends.

Algún latino aquí?[ Fala Hermanos! ]

Welcome to the forums Letícia!

Thanks \o yay

welcome to the forums

yay

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for letting us call you Leh :) Hope you enjoy both this place and the game.

hahaha if a person likes friday 13, so this person is mah friend hahaha \o Thanks, I'm sure I'll \o yay

Hi Leh, welcome to the forums :). I've never actually watched a F13 movie until the F13 game beta came out. I was really just a fan of Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) and Scream (those are the only ones that come to mind at the moment). The thing about slasher movies is that they more or less all follow the same formula, so even a guy like me can appreciate a game like this before ever watching a single movie. Watching the movies just adds context for me.

Hi Leh, welcome to the forums :). I've never actually watched a F13 movie until the F13 game beta came out. I was really just a fan of Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) and Scream (those are the only ones that come to mind at the moment). The thing about slasher movies is that they more or less all follow the same formula, so even a guy like me can appreciate a game like this before ever watching a single movie. Watching the movies just adds context for me.

ahah the important is that u watched the movies after, mate I love the movies <3

haha I love halloween, noes, all the slashs movies, did u mean scream the movie or the serie? Cause i don't really like the serie, too izi to find out the killer.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the first 3 Scream movies. I've never watched the 4th one which came out in 2011. For Nightmare on Elm Street, I've only seen the first 5 movies. For Halloween, I've seen them all but prefer to ignore every other movie other than Halloween 1,2 and H20. The other Halloween movies really weren't needed and did more harm than good to the story.