Photo

Best and Worst kills in the game so far.

Kill Jason death

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

CGOLEGd.gif

That was my favourite from the new trailer. So brutal

• ZeroCool22 likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Think they've done an excellent job with the kills. Don't like the backbreaker kill though. Just looks like a wrestling move. It wouldn't kill someone instantly either. Absolutely pales in comparison to the Sheriff Garris kill it is based on. Considering it was a stretch goal...would've rather have seen the money spent elsewhere.

On the whole though, most of the kills are excellent and totally fit Jason lore. The head getting pushed down the spear would be a classic, memorable kill from any classic Friday movie.

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

If some of the simpler kills aren't so impressive, quick stab and fall over deals, I could imagine that it might be handy for me to have at least one of that kind in my selection list. For the times where I don't want/have the time for an extended 10-15 second scene but still want a cutscene kill (and XP) rather than slashing my melee attack.

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

If some of the simpler kills aren't so impressive, quick stab and fall over deals, I could imagine that it might be handy for me to have at least one of that kind in my selection list. For the times where I don't want/have the time for an extended 10-15 second scene but still want a cutscene kill (and XP) rather than slashing my melee attack.

That's a good point. I didn't get a chance to play as Jason during the beta but I'll have to keep in mind that the longer the kill, the more time everyone has to scatter.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

They said in the full game there were over 200 kills...well...i hope so, cause the handful or 10 or so already seen are old and burned out to me now. Def needs more variations or options of change up as far as dispatching victims.

I doubt 200 but would be cool!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

CWJ7KZ9.gif

The eyes get me everytime! Really is an incredible piece of work by Illfonic! Such is the nature of all slasher movies...many kills can look over-the-top - but this looks chillingly authentic. He actually has the face of death. As I've said before, if this were a kill from the original series - it would be one of the most popular memorable kills of all time, to this day.  That's how good it is. 

• ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger and ZeroCool22 like this

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

I doubt 200 but would be cool!

I may be wrong but I think they said 40-50 kills during the last panel? They may have been answering a different question or I may just have it wrong. Anyone remember?
f13sig_BEWARE.png

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Favorites - door, fire, all of the fire axe ones from the trailer and the toilet

Disliked - water pull under, throw out window (1 story open window) basic choking and head punch off kill

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

Bengals8807

Bengals8807

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationOhio

My favorite so far is the poker down the throat kill and my least favorite is the drowning in the toilet kill. That water and animation in that kill doesn't look great but game isn't out yet so it could get tweaked.

XBOX ONE/PS4 - Bengals8807

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users