Photo

Best and Worst kills in the game so far.

Kill Jason death

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
Did anyone pull off or see a "toilet kill"? I heard that was supposed to be pretty good.

Kalopsia

Kalopsia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

The kill where he pulls off a counselors head and it goes flying was ridiculous. I hope the physics are improved upon release. But overall the kill I disliked the most was the choke, since it's just so visually boring and simple. But because it was the kill that was prepared the fastest it's the one I saw the most out of Jason's who just really wanted to kill fast. 

Personally, I like to play with my food. 

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
With the head punch of they should have mocapped a counselor try to box Jason like Julius a few times and Jason punch the head off then.that wouldve been more entertaining to me.

IronKnight55

IronKnight55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationScotland

With the head punch of they should have mocapped a counselor try to box Jason like Julius a few times and Jason punch the head off then.that wouldve been more entertaining to me.

That would have been pretty cool! :P

The Arrogant Man

The Arrogant Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Pick-axe to the head, followed by the twist is my favorite kill. The backbreaker was my least favorite. The choke was fine, but it got spammed too much.

Men called him Thu, and as a god*

in after days beneath his rod

bewildered bowed to him, and made

his ghastly temples in the shade.

Not yet by Men enthralled adored,

now was he Morgoth's mightiest lord,

Master of Wolves, whose shivering howl

for ever echoed in the hills, and foul

enchantments and dark sigaldry

did weave and wield. In glamoury

that necromancer held his hosts

of phantoms and of wandering ghosts,

of misbegotten or spell-wronged

monsters that about him thronged,

working his bidding dark and vile:

the werewolves of the Wizard's Isle.

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Does it really say 200 kills ? I guess I don't remember seeing that.

oh yeah probably even more though

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

SomebodyFancy

SomebodyFancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Love the pickaxe twist, hate the choking. Seen it way too many times lol.

Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationNorway

wouldn't know, i only saw 7 total executions in the game. 4 of them i saw over and over and over and over again.

Sucks that there's so much variety you just won't get to utilize because it's so circumstancial. now, i get you can't do the fireplace kill without actually having a fireplace near, but it's about range. If you grab someone on the porch outside a cabin with a fireplace inside, you wil not have the range to go there at all if the person is fighting you (which they should, because y'know. survival.)

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

Yellow Psychopath

Yellow Psychopath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

The window kill for both. It's awesome when there's actually glass and it's on the second story. It's awful when Jason just throws the counsellor through an open window and then there's blood somehow all over the window. 

• SHODANFreeman likes this

Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I like to think the devs will make it take longer for counselors to struggle out of Jason's grasp while also making the grab-kills become available to him more slowly. If they do that, Jason should have more time to find an environmental kill while also allowing fellow counselors more time to save their friend. It'd also lead to less dead-as-soon-as-he-grabs-you moments and more diversity in the deaths  :). I don't think it'd be too frustrating for Jason because if there are no other counselors around, he'd still be able to secure the kill like he normally would. If there are other counselors around to save their friend, well.. I think it'd encourage Jasons to isolate their victims and, failing that, whack at them, which would make the combat system more relevant, too. I think I entered combat mode in the beta like, twice. Maybe. I just want to see more environmentals, honestly. The devs put so much work into them  :wub:.

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Keep in mind, a lot of the kills in the beta can be replaced in your loadout eventually.

Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationNorway

I like to think the devs will make it take longer for counselors to struggle out of Jason's grasp while also making the grab-kills become available to him more slowly. If they do that, Jason should have more time to find an environmental kill while also allowing fellow counselors more time to save their friend. It'd also lead to less dead-as-soon-as-he-grabs-you moments and more diversity in the deaths  :). I don't think it'd be too frustrating for Jason because if there are no other counselors around, he'd still be able to secure the kill like he normally would. If there are other counselors around to save their friend, well.. I think it'd encourage Jasons to isolate their victims and, failing that, whack at them, which would make the combat system more relevant, too. I think I entered combat mode in the beta like, twice. Maybe. I just want to see more environmentals, honestly. The devs put so much work into them  :wub:.

I had a theory during the beta that if you smacked them twice and grabbed, it'd last longer. Never really got to try it though since i got a functional match as jason maybe 3 times total, and i use the word loosely. Nowhere to actually see that explained either so meh.

Keep in mind, a lot of the kills in the beta can be replaced in your loadout eventually.

Yeah, but that doesn't include things that require particular objects. Hanging off a tree, fireplace, the sleeping bag one, the water and more. So y'know. Would still want the option to diversify more.

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

Mr_Trapper

Mr_Trapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
My favourite of the films by far is the backbreaker, a simple yet really cool move. I messaged the devs and asked if it would be implemented, and I loved seeing it in the newest trailer, I'm gonna love shouting "BACKBREAKER" in my luchador voice when I get to use it. These devs rock.

tumblr_o8bxu0P4qX1rkctppo1_500.gif

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

In motion, it's totally the Jason X backbreaker, as well. The way that Kane swings them around by the leg to drop them on the floor after.

Don't know the worst, best/most cringeworthy are definitely the marshmallow stick, both the grounded and standing double arm chop/head decapitation, and the spear through the head.

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

Who can't love that sleeping bag kill?

But my favorite kill so far is actually two kills that was brought in the new killers trailer, one where they brought the part 7 kill when Ben's jaw was broken off and the second was the fire ax tomahawk kill!

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
After seeing that last video I have to say it's the ax uppercut. 👍 That one made me cringe.

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

oh and the worst i would say is the Jason kill in the beta where he kills someone from throwing them through a glass window, when you can do that to escape and you don't die from that.

CreepingDeath

CreepingDeath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Update for the new video. I love uppercut axe, spike-in-the-ground and punch through kills. Oh also, axe-throw is awesome.

I was a little disappointed by the slam down onto the tree stump. It felt like a stomp to the chest or head was next but it was just a choke slam. Nice, but it just seemed like more was needed compared to the brutality of others.

• Poetic_Injustice likes this

Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I really enjoyed the back-breaker (just wicked brutal), although it makes sense with the small counselors like Deb and Tiffany. It might look funny when Jason snaps Adam over his knee LOL. That spear to the head was also pretty terrifying. I like how the counselors look like they're fighting back with these newer animations. Some of the ones in the beta like the pickaxe to the base of the neck were cool, but they didn't really struggle. Now they're punching him and pushing him away. He just don't give a damn. Savage.

Didn't really like the jaw-ripper. It was definitely brutal - I just can't fathom having Jason's nasty ass fingers (P6/7/8/9. Ew.) in my mouth  :wacko:

ZeroCool22

ZeroCool22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

CWJ7KZ9.gif

G9Br2eY.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users