Impactedmedal38

Best and Worst kills in the game so far.

49 posts in this topic

So far the worst kill in the game for me is the backbreaker. Its looks too awkward and "cartoonish" for me.

The best has to be the machete dismberment.Its the goriest and most "jasonesqe"

The axe to the shoulder, the fall down, which then ends in the decapitation was a great one.

I like the machete slicing from the neck to the crotch, and the body being pushed back.

Fireplace and the impalement on nearby hooks. Windows kills are classic. 

Honestly, I didn't think the dismemberment was very Jason-like, more fanboy comic Jason-ish. 

some of my favs are

fire, sleeping bag, door, stomping on head, stepping on back to snap it

least favs are

punching off head ( i like the idea but i goes by to fast for me )  window throw through (mostly because you can do it at windows without glass or ones that are open and that's the version you usually see due to jasons breaking all windows)   of course just default hitting kill        and      drowning which has the same issue as punching off their head too fast i wish they would try to fight back and not just get dragged down immediatly

Impactedmedal38 likes this

The worst kill is when you are thrown through a window that is still open and not broken in the slightest and fall 5 feet to your death for some reason.

All the other kills are pretty cool. I don't think I got to see a lot of them in the beta.

The worst kill is when you are thrown through a window that is still open and not broken in the slightest and fall 5 feet to your death for some reason.

All the other kills are pretty cool. I don't think I got to see a lot of them in the beta.

Yeah I agree completely it looks really silly

I like the fireplace kill the best so far.

The one where the counselor is on their hands and knees and basically just waits there to get killed is my least favourite, it's in the kill trailer.

Yeah but I think that an animation issue lol

Window throw is a bit lame, just because it doesn't actually seem 100% fatal.

I wouldn't mind that being a killing blow if you're already injured, but from 100% health to instant-kill doesn't really make sense., especially with an open window.

Love the fireplace and fire poker kills, and although its a little silly, the pick axe through the side of the head, and then twist off head is just so over the top brutal that I love it. 

I do enjoy the body saw with the machete kill, but I hope the final version has more gore added, at the very least more blood. 

I cant wait to see more of the kills, I didn't get to experience too many firsthand during the beta.

My favorite environmentals are probably the back-stomp, the marshmellow tong (jeez), and the one where he slams your head into the side of the sink. That one in particular was pretty awesome despite its simplicity. I also enjoy the window-throw when there's glass and you're on a second floor. Classic. My favorite grab-kills are probably the machete-gutter, axe decapitation, or pick-axe can opener. Excited to see the Part 6/8 weapon kills 8).

My least favorites are probably the head-punch and the choke. They were both cool the first few times, but those two seemed to be everyone's go-to. I've had my fill  <_<.

They said in the full game there were over 200 kills...well...i hope so, cause the handful or 10 or so already seen are old and burned out to me now. Def needs more variations or options of change up as far as dispatching victims.

My favorite kill has to be the machete bi-section. I just love that casual push that Jason does to drop the counselor to the ground after he's through. I agree with you though, the 'back breaker' kill is probably the strangest one. It's like Jason tries to break their back, then decides halfway through "F*ck it, off with your head!" I think that should turn into a true fold-in-half kill like Garris from VI

Best are the door kill and the #PokerDownTheThroat. My least favorites aren't so much the kills themselves, but when there's a decapitation the head flies to outer space.

Only if your outside the head flies away, but I noticed indoors it will bounce back.

I think the choke kill is the worst one so far. It just feels real anti-climatic and almost out of Jason's character.

Not if you get the context of it, crushing the neck to the point the character is gagging up blood and finishing it off by snapping the neck with one hand is very Jason.

The kill where he pulls off a counselors head and it goes flying was ridiculous. I hope the physics are improved upon release. But overall the kill I disliked the most was the choke, since it's just so visually boring and simple. But because it was the kill that was prepared the fastest it's the one I saw the most out of Jason's who just really wanted to kill fast. 

Personally, I like to play with my food. 

With the head punch of they should have mocapped a counselor try to box Jason like Julius a few times and Jason punch the head off then.that wouldve been more entertaining to me.

With the head punch of they should have mocapped a counselor try to box Jason like Julius a few times and Jason punch the head off then.that wouldve been more entertaining to me.

That would have been pretty cool! :P