Photo

Best and Worst kills in the game so far.

Kill Jason death

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Impactedmedal38

Impactedmedal38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
So far the worst kill in the game for me is the backbreaker. Its looks too awkward and "cartoonish" for me.
The best has to be the machete dismberment.Its the goriest and most "jasonesqe"

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
I did enjoy shoving someone into the fireplace. Sleeping bag kill was also cool. The crotch chop with the ax 👍

Body Boy

Body Boy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

The axe to the shoulder, the fall down, which then ends in the decapitation was a great one.

I like the machete slicing from the neck to the crotch, and the body being pushed back.

Fireplace and the impalement on nearby hooks. Windows kills are classic. 

Honestly, I didn't think the dismemberment was very Jason-like, more fanboy comic Jason-ish. 

PSN: BodyBoyBobby

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
I like the fireplace kill the best so far.

The one where the counselor is on their hands and knees and basically just waits there to get killed is my least favourite, it's in the kill trailer.
  • Impactedmedal38 likes this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

some of my favs are

fire, sleeping bag, door, stomping on head, stepping on back to snap it

least favs are

punching off head ( i like the idea but i goes by to fast for me )  window throw through (mostly because you can do it at windows without glass or ones that are open and that's the version you usually see due to jasons breaking all windows)   of course just default hitting kill        and      drowning which has the same issue as punching off their head too fast i wish they would try to fight back and not just get dragged down immediatly

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

The worst kill is when you are thrown through a window that is still open and not broken in the slightest and fall 5 feet to your death for some reason.

All the other kills are pretty cool. I don't think I got to see a lot of them in the beta.

• Impactedmedal38 and Yellow Psychopath like this

Impactedmedal38

Impactedmedal38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

The worst kill is when you are thrown through a window that is still open and not broken in the slightest and fall 5 feet to your death for some reason.

All the other kills are pretty cool. I don't think I got to see a lot of them in the beta.

Yeah I agree completely it looks really silly

Impactedmedal38

Impactedmedal38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

I like the fireplace kill the best so far.

The one where the counselor is on their hands and knees and basically just waits there to get killed is my least favourite, it's in the kill trailer.

Yeah but I think that an animation issue lol

CreepingDeath

CreepingDeath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Window throw is a bit lame, just because it doesn't actually seem 100% fatal.

I wouldn't mind that being a killing blow if you're already injured, but from 100% health to instant-kill doesn't really make sense., especially with an open window.

Love the fireplace and fire poker kills, and although its a little silly, the pick axe through the side of the head, and then twist off head is just so over the top brutal that I love it. 

I do enjoy the body saw with the machete kill, but I hope the final version has more gore added, at the very least more blood. 

I cant wait to see more of the kills, I didn't get to experience too many firsthand during the beta.

Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

My favorite environmentals are probably the back-stomp, the marshmellow tong (jeez), and the one where he slams your head into the side of the sink. That one in particular was pretty awesome despite its simplicity. I also enjoy the window-throw when there's glass and you're on a second floor. Classic. My favorite grab-kills are probably the machete-gutter, axe decapitation, or pick-axe can opener. Excited to see the Part 6/8 weapon kills 8).

My least favorites are probably the head-punch and the choke. They were both cool the first few times, but those two seemed to be everyone's go-to. I've had my fill  <_<.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
They said in the full game there were over 200 kills...well...i hope so, cause the handful or 10 or so already seen are old and burned out to me now. Def needs more variations or options of change up as far as dispatching victims.

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationColorado

My favorite kill has to be the machete bi-section. I just love that casual push that Jason does to drop the counselor to the ground after he's through. I agree with you though, the 'back breaker' kill is probably the strangest one. It's like Jason tries to break their back, then decides halfway through "F*ck it, off with your head!" I think that should turn into a true fold-in-half kill like Garris from VI

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I love the door smash kill.  It's so visceral and terrifying.

DynamicBass

DynamicBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

I think the choke kill is the worst one so far. It just feels real anti-climatic and almost out of Jason's character.

YCgm0gHS4Z9Ly.gif

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
The head punch off is really lame. And the eye gouge is super duper nes.

ShaneMalicious

ShaneMalicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Best are the door kill and the #PokerDownTheThroat. My least favorites aren't so much the kills themselves, but when there's a decapitation the head flies to outer space.

Impactedmedal38

Impactedmedal38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Best are the door kill and the #PokerDownTheThroat. My least favorites aren't so much the kills themselves, but when there's a decapitation the head flies to outer space.

Only if your outside the head flies away, but I noticed indoors it will bounce back.

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Marshmallow stick down the throat is the best by far.

The "halfway back break transition into ripping head off" is just awkward.

Steam User Name: Kakushi Senshi

giphy.gif

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationColorado

I think the choke kill is the worst one so far. It just feels real anti-climatic and almost out of Jason's character.

Not if you get the context of it, crushing the neck to the point the character is gagging up blood and finishing it off by snapping the neck with one hand is very Jason.

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

Does it really say 200 kills ? I guess I don't remember seeing that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users