CrazyRalph

F13 part 13 script: the one that shouldve been made

20 posts in this topic

you guys can only see the very obvious factual reality. id like to see jason demon posessed. using elemental spirits in rituals.

Welp I decided to email Paramount to complain about canceling this. Doubt it will mean anything but this is really bull**** and I really needed to say something just to get it off my chest.

Welp I decided to email Paramount to complain about canceling this. Doubt it will mean anything but this is really bull**** and I really needed to say something just to get it off my chest.

i havent read the script yet im still skeptical about it and was before release but i was still planning on seeing it

I am about 45 minutes into reading it the scene where jason is stalking them is intense. Really moody in the rain..

link pls? btw is it anywhere besides like twitter or something

i havent read the script yet im still skeptical about it and was before release but i was still planning on seeing it

Oh I'd go see a Jason movie no matter what, my problem here is that Paramount had everything perfectly ready for this movie(the release date of October Friday the 13th, being technically the 13th Friday movie, the game coming out) and they canned it supposedly because the Rings didn't do well.

This franchise deserves better then that

As for the script I got cliff notes from it seemed pretty good, better then a unneeded origin story trying to balance three killers into one story.

Oh I'd go see a Jason movie no matter what, my problem here is that Paramount had everything perfectly ready for this movie(the release date of October Friday the 13th, being technically the 13th Friday movie, the game coming out) and they canned it supposedly because the Rings didn't do well.

This franchise deserves better then that

As for the script I got cliff notes from it seemed pretty good, better then a unneeded origin story trying to balance three killers into one story.

don't get me wrong I will see any f13 movie but after hell x fvj and 2009 I didn't exactly have much faith in a good one coming out so I wanna see the script or whatever it was that they released after cancellation to see if it was gonna be good

Well we have access to the script now...and the game should be coming out soon...I haven't read it yet but, as crazy as it sounds...I wonder if the movie will be created by people playing the game...with video and voice editing and all, it may actually come to life lol. It's crazy I know and would take so much time but, kinda cool to think about.

Well the script made me really like the kids, and Jason came off as a mother fucking force of nature. It was a good read and comes off as being better then the Voorhees' serial killer clan movie that we almost got this year. 

It really is a shame it won't ever get put to film. 

CrazyRalph likes this

What the fuck is wrong with Paramount? Screw NewLine and all their comedy slugworm demonology. Do research on New Line horror films, theres always some slug demon worm thing or overt comedy interjected.

I haven't read it yet but I read the teen descriptions and I feel they are trying to make them to likeable everyone working on the originals said they worked because only the ones who survive and maybe one more of them are likable you're supposed to want them to die and that's how I feel about them you're supposed to want them to die and I do

I just read this script and WOW its amazing! I wish this had been made into a movie because it is better than the killer family angle the cancelled script was going for.

Risinggrave likes this