• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
I think the look is okay it just isnt Jason. Its something else in a hockey mask. Could be wrong. Savinis been scouring Mr. Howards threads for inspiration.
  • Splatterhouse, JasonVoorhees13 and bewareofbears like this

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Me too, haha! Can't wait to see this Jason in game!

I ran out of likes/positivity today. So I'll just have to do it longhand. 

*Thumbs up* 

• Davidt likes this

xXxEspoxXx

xXxEspoxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCanada

Not totally crazy about it.Would of been better if it was either Freddy vs Jason or Jason X.

It's totally out of the realm of Jason Voorhees.

• JasonVoorhees13 likes this

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Well at least we know who has the pitchfork now.

Also that kill where Jason stabs you with the pitchfork and glares at you why you die is going to look sick with HIS FACE BEING ON FUCKING FIRE!

I think the news of it being a young Jason was misleading.

This looks like a Jason who returned from hell...

AND I <3 IT!

• Risinggrave likes this

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Also, I'm calling it now: this is Earth-2 Jason

So we are now playing the flash? lol

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
It's pretty badass almost scary as hell I wonder what kind of kills or weapons he will have! The sound when his eyes light up!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

TheOverRating

TheOverRating

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I think this skin looks epic! Imagine seeing that fire from the other side of the lake. Illfonic is doing great on there lighting, so this is going to fit in great. For people complaining about it not looking like "Jason"... guys. TOM made this!! Its not like some random person who had no idea who Jason was did this. He knows exactly what he is doing from the ground up, so I'm excited. Cannot wait to see more :)

• Darrin Howard, The Phanthom Nico, Risinggrave and 3 others like this

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

I hope it doesnt have the glowing bs in the game. also hope those arnt claws and spikes. that takes away from jason being a mad man and turns him into just some syfi monster wearing a hockey mask

So what if he does?

This isn't even a lore Jason.

Jason has been human, super human, undead, a demon, and a freaking cyborg.

But glowy bits? That just crosses the line!

Well at least we know who has the pitchfork now.

Also that kill where Jason stabs you with the pitchfork and glares at you why you die is going to look sick with HIS FACE BEING ON FUCKING FIRE!

I think the news of it being a young Jason was misleading.

This looks like a Jason who returned from hell...

AND I <3 IT!

I don't know why people keep bringing this up.

Where has it been confirmed that Jason's will only be able to use ONE weapon or won't be able to different kinds of weapons??
  • Hal Bailman and JasonVsWindows like this

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Double posting bro u cruisin for a bruisin lol

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,929 posts
ResolutionBlaze do not double post you know better than that.

Posted Image

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

ResolutionBlaze do not double post you know better than that.

I was under the impression that double posting consisted only of posts that are duplicates of each other, not separate thoughts.

Thank you for the correction.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

Juez

Juez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSpain

Its nice for me !

I so sorry for my English !

IkJcsRh.gif

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
First impression was it reminded me of something from Dead by Daylight.

I kind of like the concept but I'll wait for the reveal to critique. Right now I just see a shadowy pumpkinhead Jason.

Reading the comments on Facebook I'd suggest putting a pause on the peekaboo marketing until they have a solid release date, they just seem to be pissing people off and these reveals should be fun all around.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
Light/fire seems to be coming out of the mask holes as well so I guess it's safe to say it's a hockey mask. I wonder what's under that mask.

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

Something tell me that those fire eyes are a 50/50 chances of being either something that he will actually have or it's just something to make the sneak peek flashy.

So CharminExSoftGaming made a video about this,and from his belief he think that the weapon might actually be an halberd,so...are we going to have a medieval like Jason ?

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

CreepingDeath

CreepingDeath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

A few thoughts come to mind: Hell Escape Jason - Escaped from hell for another hack and slash, basically zombie Jason with more burns and tears circa VIII or JGTH but more crispy, hence the jagged edges. This one may not have the light effect permanently. 

Knight of Hell Jason - Similar concept as before, but actually released by hell to do more damage and with matching armor. The jagged edges may be armor. Light effects would be permanent on this one.

Medieval Jason - More on the armor concept, what if Jason was from a different era/part of the world. Sort of a what-if Jason.

Another what-if theory - Burnt Jason, what if Jason had been burnt alive as child instead of drowned? His adult form would be a lot more crispy and jagged

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
It is Spawn Jason.

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

NO Its a cool jason with the fire elemental spirits possesing him.these dark elemental shadow spirits are called YAMADUTAS.From a dark fire god called yamaraja.fire worship has been documented in pagan practices. its black magic.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

How about if movie producers end up making another f13 movie and want to use this jason will they have to pay gun media/illfonic for license rights?

• Darrin Howard likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

How about if movie producers end up making another f13 movie and want to use this jason will they have to pay gun media/illfonic for license rights?

They would but that's a scenario that wouldn't ever happen. Movie studios aren't big on paying others for what they can create "in-house".
f13sig_BEWARE.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users