GunMedia_Ben

Savini-designed skin sneak peek

264 posts in this topic

I like it so far. Except for his face, I would prefer he still had his deformity and look a bit more decomposed.

His face reminds me of Injustice 2's Scarecrow

I really liked the design. Not what I expected, but not bad. Now that I realize, we have 3 types of Jasons. The "humans", the "undead" and the "special" (Uber, or in this case, hell Jason).

Of course, if we continue in the way of custom Jason, it would be good to bring another alternative design, like this one.

demonJason_banner.jpgdemon_jason_bust_turnaround_by_michaello-

That way I'd like to see a demon Jason. Although of course, we need more human / runners, either part 4 or Roy Burns, or the idea of the teen version

I could get into this version looks really cool, thats a face that'll scare you

image.jpg

I like the mask since the cover for Part 9 also had a metallic mask (although in this case it could just be plastic blackened by soot). Don't really like him unmasked; as some of you have said it doesn't look like Jason. Luckily Jason unmasked won't happen often.

I just missed out on getting this by like 20 minutes, before they cut the preorders on backerkit. Does anyone have any extra preorder skins they aren't planning on using for PS4 once the codes get sent? I'd be willing to pay more. I just really don't want to miss out on this skin. Please help out a fellow fan!

I just missed out on getting this by like 20 minutes, before they cut the preorders on backerkit. Does anyone have any extra preorder skins they aren't planning on using for PS4 once the codes get sent? I'd be willing to pay more. I just really don't want to miss out on this skin. Please help out a fellow fan!

Sorry, man.

Preorder has been up for almost a year. They gotta cut it off at some point.

Send em a letter and 6 bucks in cash. That way they can't say no :P

aurllcooljay likes this

Sorry, man.

Preorder has been up for almost a year. They gotta cut it off at some point.

Send em a letter and 6 bucks in cash. That way they can't say no :P

Yeah, I only recently discovered this game. When I saw they had backerkit preorders, I figured I'd be able to preorder the digital game and the bonus at the end of the week once I got all the money together. I messaged the Facebook page and they basically said I'm completely boned. That's why I'm on here. Figured maybe someone out there purchased an extra PS4 code. I know it's a long shot, but this is it.

Yeah, I only recently discovered this game. When I saw they had backerkit preorders, I figured I'd be able to preorder the digital game and the bonus at the end of the week once I got all the money together. I messaged the Facebook page and they basically said I'm completely boned. That's why I'm on here. Figured maybe someone out there purchased an extra PS4 code. I know it's a long shot, but this is it.

Sorry to say, tough titties, at least from me.

If you asked sooner I probably would have bought one for ya.  Too little, too late.

Sorry.  I really am sorry, situations like this suck ass.

BUT, in the mean time enjoy the forums.

Sorry to say, tough titties, at least from me.

If you asked sooner I probably would have bought one for ya.  Too little, too late.

Sorry.  I really am sorry, situations like this suck ass.

BUT, in the mean time enjoy the forums.

Thanks, hopefully something comes through. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will sell a code on eBay for like $20 or something, lol. If you happen to hear anything otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could keep me in mind. Thanks again.

And now we know who got the pitchfork. :) And what a deliciously evil pitchfork it is. 

Yep Devils Fork!

That Jason looks fucking boss in the dark tho! Like the darker background makes his eyes pop.

Also the flame effect looks a LOT better in game.

He looks like what I would imagine Jason should've looked like after Freddy brought him out of hell to start Freddy vs. Jason. Not with a damn coat. He would look like he does here. On fire, burnt, still having a lot of the wear and tear of earlier films.

The Phanthom Nico likes this

I love the ash and cinders coming off of him as he walks.

Also, if that's the TS-theme with operatic tones over the chase music, I LOVE it. 

Its part Hellraiser, part Terminator, all terrifying. 

Also, good news guys, it looks like the drawers STAY OPEN...no more re-searching stuff. I don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but its the first time I'm noticing this, so score!

I love the ash and cinders coming off of him as he walks.

Also, if that's the TS-theme with operatic tones over the chase music, I LOVE it. 

Its part Hellraiser, part Terminator, all terrifying. 

Also, good news guys, it looks like the drawers STAY OPEN...no more re-searching stuff. I don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but its the first time I'm noticing this, so score!

Thats actually REALLY big news!

New Savini skin looks way better than I imagined it would.

Glad I hopped on board.

And I hope the original pitchfork is in the game too.

Also; LOVING the new music.

Glad I hopped on board.

I highly doubt it is, like the original spear. I'm willing to bet they were just placeholders, at least the spear was. 

Glad I hopped on board.

Also; LOVING the new music.

I can tell you atm, at least according to the Jasons in the Virtual Cabin, that's the only one. The VC Jasons have a variety of axes, a machete, and the metal pike from 6. So I'm guessing that trident pitchfork is probably it for the moment.

Serious question...

Just noticed the different "Jason music"... is it a total revamp or now character based???

Gun???

Serious question...

Just noticed the different "Jason music"... is it a total revamp or now character based???

Unclear, all we know is its in the game. Very interesting tho! I wonder if there is more?