GunMedia_Ben

Savini-designed skin sneak peek

264 posts in this topic

I'm happy about this but I wonder about Part 8 Jason as Harry Manfredini didn't score that film, Fred Mollin did. I think it might be the same for Part 7 but I can't remember. I hope he came up with something in line with Mollin's score.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MUsLgArC48o

It's super awesome 80's (and that's the Skytrain in Vancouver, not an actual subway.)

If you replace the 'Friday the 13th: The Game' logo with a 'Dead by Daylight' logo it makes more sense.

True, his skin tone does remind me of The Trapper, with a leathery or rough look.

Don't mind that at all though; Dead By Daylight has pretty cool Killers, I can give the game that.

That's a gnarly ass weapon, definitely befitting of someone who's been to hell and back. I can't wait to see what special kills he's got with it besides the impale through the head one and the impale through the gut and lift one.

What's everyone thinking in terms of strengths and weaknesses? I'm 99.9% sure I can confirm these two:

+Shift

-Can't run

I've watched the video a few times now and when you first see him pass outside through the window he seems to be walking pretty fast. It didn't look like running at all but maybe his walk is sped up, which would be awesome. It's been a while since the beta and I can't recal the undead Jasons moving that fast.

I've watched the video a few times now and when you first see him pass outside through the window he seems to be walking pretty fast. It didn't look like running at all but maybe his walk is sped up, which would be awesome. It's been a while since the beta and I can't recal the undead Jasons moving that fast.

It might simply be perspective.  Ya never know.

Gdain likes this

It might simply be perspective. Ya never know.

You're right. At this point with everything we won't know until we play.

Somebody in their art department has a keen eye for the booty placement.

It makes sense that a Jason from hell would wield a trident. If only the forest was actually on fire when you play Savini Jason :P

SexDrugs&Tea likes this

So I remember Savini saying in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1uu85aUkz4&t=1060s (skip to around 32:37) that the pitchfork stab to the back of the head in the finished game is supposed to have the eye balls pop out impaled on the spikes.

But with this trident that doesn't seem possible since it only has one blade come out the forehead. So did that idea get scraped?

no need for buildings and woods burning down. that is just way over the top for me.

The game was suppose to be alot more gory, but i think they made alot of cuts to that to save money. eyes poping out. limbs ripped off and staying off. bones and guts. one of the biggest things i wanted in this game was if your swinging the axe or whatever and hit a person it should remove limbs or do massive damage. dead bodies and body parts would be cool if remained on the ground. but all in all we get cartoon blood splatter effect for almost everything.

So I remember Savini saying in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1uu85aUkz4&t=1060s (skip to around 32:37) that the pitchfork stab to the back of the head in the finished game is supposed to have the eye balls pop out impaled on the spikes.

But with this trident that doesn't seem possible since it only has one blade come out the forehead. So did that idea get scraped?

We don't take what Savini or anyone else except Gun Media says to heart.

Savini may have wanted the idea but scrapped it.

no need for buildings and woods burning down. that is just way over the top for me

It's concept art bro.

On 4/20/2017 at 2:54 PM, ResolutionBlaze said:

We don't take what Savini or anyone else except Gun Media says to heart.

Savini may have wanted the idea but scrapped it.

Okay since I'm allowed to post here again

I wanted to point out that the guy next to Tom reacted to what he said about the kill like it was accurate, like he spoiling a surprise. So it wasn't just Tom that made me think they were planing to put it in the game.

Either way unless maybe Jason done't stab their head right in the center then he could maybe hit the eyes. Other wise it looks like they scarped it.

2 hours ago, JasonVsWindows said:

Okay since I'm allowed to post here again

I wanted to point out that the guy next to Tom reacted to what he said about the kill like it was accurate, like he spoiling a surprise. So it wasn't just Tom that made me think they were planing to put it in the game.

Either way unless maybe Jason done't stab their head right in the center then he could maybe hit the eyes. Other wise it looks like they scarped it.

I wouldn't bother replying to that guy, he's banned and with good reason.

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I just wanted to get my thoughts out, its more for the topic itself then for him.

But thanks for the heads up.

On 4/27/2017 at 2:01 PM, JasonVsWindows said:

I just wanted to get my thoughts out, its more for the topic itself then for him.

But thanks for the heads up.

Here I am.

But I guess that's up for interpretation.  With the current pitchfork idk if the eyeball idea would be possible (it looks more like a tridant, it'd be too wide for the eyes to be stuck on it).  We will have to see if they implement the regular pitchfork at all.  Which I hope they do.

Don't start being naughty now, Bears.