GunMedia_Ben

Savini-designed skin sneak peek

264 posts in this topic

They recently confirmed on Twitter that you would get to set a preference! As many people seem to be hell-bent on playing him, I'm pretty sure that the odds are in my favor that I'll get to never play him!

Good stuff. I'm glad that is the case. Your comment had me wondering how one would otherwise deal with the issue. Bouncing and playing halfheartedly were the best I could come up with. 

With that, I don't plan to turn down playing Jason, but I am more excited to play as the counselors.

TaleAsOldAsTime likes this

Good stuff. I'm glad that is the case. Your comment had me wondering how one would otherwise deal with the issue. Bouncing and playing halfheartedly were the best I could come up with. 

With that, I don't plan to turn down playing Jason, but I am more excited to play as the counselors.

Oh I'll play Jason every time I can. I'm the sort of guy that doesn't really care if I score a wipeout killing spree. I prefer making a fun little cat and mouse game. I'm like a sadistic DM that may even on occassion throw a surefire kill a bone and let them slip through my fingers (can't make it too obvious though). All about having a good time.

Oh I'll play Jason every time I can. I'm the sort of guy that doesn't really care if I score a wipeout killing spree. I prefer making a fun little cat and mouse game. I'm like a sadistic DM that may even on occassion throw a surefire kill a bone and let them slip through my fingers (can't make it too obvious though). All about having a good time.

I used to DM Rappan Athuk... I know a thing or too about sadistic wipeouts.

I'm with you there. I'll never turn it down myself, but I like to fight the odds. 

I used to DM Rappan Athuk... I know a thing or too about sadistic wipeouts.

Never played, but I've heard some horror stories. "If you don't come to the table with at least two backup characters, you're doing it wrong."

End of the video and I'm like:

"Here it comes. Here comes the release date. It's finally time...its ....over."

:(

Sucker!!!!!

I'm assuming it doesn't need to be unlocked which is cool. Do you think that we may start with Part 2 and unlock the Jasons in order of the movies?

I'm assuming it doesn't need to be unlocked which is cool. Do you think that we may start with Part 2 and unlock the Jasons in order of the movies?

Pretty sure they said the Savini is unlocked from the start if you have it.

No. I'd assume that we'll start with 3 as our default Jason. Also Savini's for those who bought in.

Dude, I'm the same :) At the beginning of the game my plan is to kill the smart counselors first and stop them getting at the phone. After that, I plan on using Savini's Jason and watching counsellors from a distance so they can see burning eyes one second, then poof and gone the next. Then use stalk when there's like 2 counsellors left alive and terrify the shit out of them until near the game's end :P Savini's Jason is definitely the most terrifying in terms of appearance.

Awesome video, love the Savini design! So glad I pre-ordered this.

Did anyone else notice that this Jason can throw weapons?? When the counselor girl is crouched down and you see Jason in the distance next to the cabin - he throws some type of knife toward her, but misses high.

Awesome video, love the Savini design! So glad I pre-ordered this.

Did anyone else notice that this Jason can throw weapons?? When the counselor girl is crouched down and you see Jason in the distance next to the cabin - he throws some type of knife toward her, but misses high.

One of his new abilities. Every Jason has long range weaponry now, both because he threw shit in the movies and to curve looping hopefully. He can also get more throwing weapons on the map, so he can also find items now.

The Razor's Edge likes this

It sure look quite hellishly epic.

Someone mentioned on Tweeter that it would be nice if there was a weapon pack with a similar style of skin,like a hellish machete or hellish axe for exemple,wich would be just for Tom Savini Jason.

That's a gnarly ass weapon, definitely befitting of someone who's been to hell and back. I can't wait to see what special kills he's got with it besides the impale through the head one and the impale through the gut and lift one. 

What's everyone thinking in terms of strengths and weaknesses? I'm 99.9% sure I can confirm these two:

+Shift

-Can't run

He must have +Shift, did you guys see how quickly he got to the cabin in Stillwater from the one in Evergreen? The only Jason I've seen move that fast was J7 when he got his late beta buffs. This Jason is going to be really difficult to outrun with a +Shift strength for sure. Going to be great for keeping people away from things :) Here's my personal predictions for his stats:

+Shift

+Grip strength (not 100% sure about this one, but he seemed to keep good hold of A.J. and she's got 7 composure)

+Morph (maybe?)

-Can't run

-Water speed

-Stun resistance

18033914_1735809253101232_73202192631044

I have to say this looks way better then what they released. still not a fan of the spikes and ghost rider effect. but it wouldve been better to have him only glow during rage. also left one eye regular, flesh tone looks sweet. but his head looks alittle small for jason. the hockey would be sweet if they had white/red and once he goes rage and starts glowing fire. the mask would go charcoal like they have it now.

ShankerOne and Plox like this

18033914_1735809253101232_73202192631044

I have to say this looks way better then what they released. still not a fan of the spikes and ghost rider effect. but it wouldve been better to have him only glow during rage. also left one eye regular, flesh tone looks sweet. but his head looks alittle small for jason. the hockey would be sweet if they had white/red and once he goes rage and starts glowing fire. the mask would go charcoal like they have it now.

If you replace the 'Friday the 13th: The Game' logo with a 'Dead by Daylight' logo it makes more sense.

JasonVoorhees13 likes this

Not sure if you guys saw this post on the F13 twitter, but each Jason gets their own unique music. The chase music we heard in the trailer should be unique to Tom Savini's Jason :)

Not sure if you guys saw this post on the F13 twitter, but each Jason gets their own unique music. The chase music we heard in the trailer should be unique to Tom Savini's Jason :)

I'm happy about this but I wonder about Part 8 Jason as Harry Manfredini didn't score that film, Fred Mollin did. I think it might be the same for Part 7 but I can't remember. I hope he came up with something in line with Mollin's score.