GunMedia_Ben

Savini-designed skin sneak peek

264 posts in this topic

Everyone is focused on the eyes but my question is this: What's that weapon? It almost looks like a scythe or maybe hewing axe of some sort in the shadows.

I hope it doesnt have the glowing bs in the game. also hope those arnt claws and spikes. that takes away from jason being a mad man and turns him into just some syfi monster wearing a hockey mask

Looks demonic and ragged. Felt Savini's design would be a little "out there", it's really intriguing.

Glad I have this on pre-order!

AZATIONIE likes this

Everyone is focused on the eyes but my question is this: What's that weapon? It almost looks like a scythe or maybe hewing axe of some sort in the shadows.

Yeah some kinda gnarly looking axe. The pumpkin looking flaming mask was the coolest thought, glad I pre-ordered this skin! :)

A scythe would be cool. Looks good! I hate to say the eyes though...but, the eyes though...kinda hoping they are not on fire. People are mentioning the eyes a lot because, well, they are on fire lol. I had already pre ordered a while ago so looking forward to seeing this!

A scythe would be cool. Looks good! I hate to say the eyes though...but, the eyes though...kinda hoping they are not on fire. People are mentioning the eyes a lot because, well, they are on fire lol. I had already pre ordered a while ago so looking forward to seeing this!

It looks more like flames coming from under his mask. Not his eyes in particular. It's a really cool effect and gives him a nice supernatural element.

I hope it doesnt have the glowing bs in the game. also hope those arnt claws and spikes. that takes away from jason being a mad man and turns him into just some syfi monster wearing a hockey mask

I paid extra for this, you better believe I want exactly that kind of 'glowing bs' in the game. 

On FB everyone seems to be losing their minds over this. That and the post is littered with people bitching about release date ????. The more I thought about Savinis design the more I actually liked it. I think initial first looks are kinda like wtf is this, but it is supposed to be something new, a Jason that hasn't been seen before. Growing up in the 80s Jason was my all time favorite, and after thinking about it, I believe that Savini got it. Something different that fits.

handzen likes this

Well at least we know who has the pitchfork now.

Also that kill where Jason stabs you with the pitchfork and glares at you why you die is going to look sick with HIS FACE BEING ON FUCKING FIRE!

I think the news of it being a young Jason was misleading.

This looks like a Jason who returned from hell...

AND I <3 IT!

Risinggrave likes this