4 replies to this topic

Survival

Survival

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Hi everyone,

just stopped by to say hello to fellow F13th fans! I have been a member since 2015, but never posted a single thing until now.

Are there any members of the old Fridaythe13thfilms forums, before they were ended several years ago?

Anyway I am a huge horror fan/nerd (books, movies, games...) and Friday the 13th is one of my favorite franchises. I have very fond memories of almost every single movie in the series (Yes, that includes the "likes" of Jason takes Manhattan, Jason X and Jason Goes to Hell) and have been following this game since the conception of Summer Camp.

I enjoyed the few games in the beta, before the servers became unavailable and the only way to play was to get into private games.

Horror has many faces.

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

I'll still say "welcome to the forums!", even if you've been here just as long as I have then :P

And I wasn't following Summer Camp, so you've been aware of this project longer than me.

Babalonkie

Babalonkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLondon

Welcome :)

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,916 posts
Welcome to the forums Survival!

Posted Image

Survival

Survival

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

I'll still say "welcome to the forums!", even if you've been here just as long as I have then :P

And I wasn't following Summer Camp, so you've been aware of this project longer than me.

Welcome :)

Welcome to the forums Survival!

Thanks everyone :)

Currently looking through the forums and reading everything

Horror has many faces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users