PowellCampsNAKED

I'm meeting Kane Hodder Saturday!

24 posts in this topic

Ask him to put you in a choke hold. Look forward to watching the vlog

I would try the opposite but I'm afraid I would have broken arms lol yeah I'll do my best Vlog

If you ask for the choke, just be aware it's legit!

Ask him how it felt to punch Randy, and if he lives in fear for the reprisal ;)

How did it go?

Awesome I'll post the photos later I couldn't shoot video of Kane but the rest of the terror con

Well you lived to tell about it, so it couldn't have been all that great. 

Note that I'm not downplaying it because I didn't get to go or anything. *Shakes angry fist at not going*

TWarner likes this

The Video (Vlog) should be up tomorrow here are a couple of photos!  I had Kane sign my part 3 mask and a part 8 poster!  man let me tell you he chokes hard as you can see below! Kane whipped out a pocket knife to open this dudes action figure in front of me to sign it but then Kane stuck the knife in the corner of his own eye and peeled down is lid and i saw blood in the corner of his eye!!!!!!!! he smiled ... guys a NUT! haha

Me my wife and my daughter!

jason-choke-2.jpg

yeah so many people laughed at me lol this guy is one tough Motherfucker i thought i was big look at him next to me!

jason-choke.jpg

DamonD7, TWarner, Mark K and 1 other like this

They never have these things in the Midwest.  Sucks !  Glad you had the chance to meet Him. Looks like it was a good time.

They never have these things in the Midwest. Sucks ! Glad you had the chance to meet Him. Looks like it was a good time.

It's fun as hell but you gotta bring a few hundred to have more fun there's too many cool rare posters shirts collectibles to buy plus celebrities cost money!

Looks fun. :)

My caption: "You're wearing a Texas Chainsaw shirt when you come see me?!?!"

He was the stunt coordinator for TCM 3 and did some scenes as Leatherface for stunts. He probably wouldn't mind too much.

Looks fun. :)

He was the stunt coordinator for TCM 3 and did some scenes as Leatherface for stunts. He probably wouldn't mind too much.

I was just being a goofball.

Though we both know Jason is Kane's true love. Go on, admit it. 

Well Brad, you lucky dog!!! Looks like it was a blast! Kane is a hardcore fellow, been down the road a bit that's for sure. Glad you and your family got a little R&R. Stay safe, and keep rockin'.

-Mark

Kane Hodder looks like the kinda guy that you'd love to have a beer with but at the same time wanna be as far away from as possible.

I mean holy crap he's built!