PowellCampsNAKED

What happened to Gordon?

18 posts in this topic

The team posted a tweet about Gordon the other day and it made me think ... in the Final Chapter after Gordon jumped through the house window, he took off! Where the f..k did he go?

Wherever he ended up that poor golden retriever now has a scary hockey mask stuck in his head!

The team posted a tweet about Gordon the other day and it made me think ... in the Final Chapter after Gordon jumped through the house window, he took off! Where the f..k did he go?

Wherever he ended up that poor golden retriever now has a scary hockey mask stuck in his head!

It was ambiguous, you never really saw his fate though I'm thankful. I automatically dislike movies with doggy deaths. He ran from Jason and jumped through the window, then he 'went out' for the rest of the movie.

That's my story dammit and I'm sticking to it.

Jason actually don't hurt dogs (far as i know) Terry's shih-tzu who also is the reason i now have one. was first assumed mutilated and murdered but later shows up doing fine. the dog was most likely scared out the window and took off.

Jason actually don't hurt dogs (far as i know) Terry's shih-tzu who also is the reason i now have one. was first assumed mutilated and murdered but later shows up doing fine. the dog was most likely scared out the window and took off.

I hold that the ending to F13 part 2 was a hallucination and Muffin got killed. Parts 1 and 3 had them. I'd wager 2 did as well. Otherwise how the hell did Ginny survive? I also doubt that the scene of a random dog corpse was thrown in if it wasn't relevant. It's also the only way to pass off Jason being bald in Chris' flashback and then the day of part 3, which took place a day after part 2. 

Ok, I'm rambling. 

With that, Gordon should have survived. He probably ran off injured and was eventually reunited with the Jarvis family. 

He was going to get help. Possibly by asking Lassie, Flipper and Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.

Jason's lucky he died before they came back.

The dog bolted, probably came back eventually.

I hold that the ending to F13 part 2 was a hallucination and Muffin got killed. Parts 1 and 3 had them. I'd wager 2 did as well. Otherwise how the hell did Ginny survive? I also doubt that the scene of a random dog corpse was thrown in if it wasn't relevant. It's also the only way to pass off Jason being bald in Chris' flashback and then the day of part 3, which took place a day after part 2.

Ok, I'm rambling.

With that, Gordon should have survived. He probably ran off injured and was eventually reunited with the Jarvis family.

I agree. I also think Muffin was killed by something other than Jason due to the level of mutilation. Maybe a coyote or whatever are in the woods out there.

Risinggrave likes this

The dog bolted, probably came back eventually.

I agree. I also think Muffin was killed by something other than Jason due to the level of mutilation. Maybe a coyote or whatever are in the woods out there.

Eh. While that is the most realistic outcome, I'd still argue that it was Jason based on how seldom random stuff happens in cinema. 

It's confirmed that Muffin survived the killing spree of Friday The 13th Part II, but Gordon's fate is unknown

Confirmed by whom? And under what pretenses?

CrazyRalph likes this

I was pretty sure Gordon died, I thought you could hear the squelch sound of him hitting the floor after jumping out the window, I also thought Jason threw him out because you can hear Gordon scream as he smashes through the window, I hate it when dogs die. 

I was pretty sure Gordon died, I thought you could hear the squelch sound of him hitting the floor after jumping out the window, I also thought Jason threw him out because you can hear Gordon scream as he smashes through the window, I hate it when dogs die.

Hmmm now I'm thinking! I'll rewatch it maybe your right!

Muffin did die, she was eaten either by Jason (implied by Simon Hawke's Part 2 novelization and Paul's speech in Part 2) or by another animal. Here is a picture that shows how it is Muffin: 16649184_1261746890575748_23057090873458

Notice the symmetry of the wound in the midsection,it goes in an angled direction and it looks like the dog was ripped (Jason's hands or animal jaws) or cut open with a sharp instrument (Jason's machete).

Muffin did die, she was eaten either by Jason (implied by Simon Hawke's Part 2 novelization and Paul's speech in Part 2) or by another animal. Here is a picture that shows how it is Muffin: 16649184_1261746890575748_23057090873458

Notice the symmetry of the wound in the midsection,it goes in an angled direction and it looks like the dog was ripped (Jason's hands or animal jaws) or cut open with a sharp instrument (Jason's machete).

Yup I think that's Muffin

Eh. While that is the most realistic outcome, I'd still argue that it was Jason based on how seldom random stuff happens in cinema.

I agree and think you're right.

Without any confirmation it gets left up to debate, like whether or not Ginny or the rat peed. I want to believe he didn't kill Muffin but it makes him a true psycho if he did and would make more sense.

I'm no expert but this looks like an animal kill unless Jason did it purely to mutilate. If he's killing and eating animals, he obviously wasn't interested in actually eating any of Muffin.

Without any confirmation it gets left up to debate, like whether or not Ginny or the rat peed. I want to believe he didn't kill Muffin but it makes him a true psycho if he did and would make more sense.

I'm no expert but this looks like an animal kill unless Jason did it purely to mutilate. If he's killing and eating animals, he obviously wasn't interested in actually eating any of Muffin.

My two cents is Ginny peed. She was after all scared out of her mind. 

And Jason may not have been interested in eating, but it's a nice bit of psychological warfare. Jason back in the early installments would sometimes play with his food. For example hiding from Ginny when she was under the bed instead of trying to stab her or yank her out. 

bewareofbears likes this

My two cents is Ginny peed. She was after all scared out of her mind. 

And Jason may not have been interested in eating, but it's a nice bit of psychological warfare. Jason back in the early installments would sometimes play with his food. For example hiding from Ginny when she was under the bed instead of trying to stab her or yank her out.

I've had rats as pets and no way one rat of that size could produce that much pee. Ginny pissed (under) the bed.

That's a good point about just messing with things, mutilation is definitely a possible hobby.

Risinggrave and CrazyRalph like this