P-e-r-k Ideas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

KAustinmer

KAustinmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

First and foremost, I want to thank the developers of this game for all they have done, I know they probably slave away day and night, to bring the most polished game they can. Also, if not currently introduced into the final game, I think if counselors hide for extended periods, there should be noise pings on the map for Jason, as hiding all game is retarded.

Hiding Perk:

I feel that adding cool hiding perks to the game might make things a bit more interesting. For instance a hide perk that instead of the first "gasp" when Jason is near with a replaced auto-hold your breath would be a cool addition in my opinion. I think a perk would be the best spot for this, seeing as it would force counselors to remove one of their (probably soon to be meta) anti-sense perks. Also, a cool addition could be a separate 1-2 second hold your breath perk, which ever the developers feel is best, because lets face it they know what their doing.

Any negative/positive feedback is always welcome, we are all fans after all.  ;) 

Also, feel free to throw out some cool perk ideas, maybe we can get a thread started that the developers might like!

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationColorado

First and foremost, I want to thank the developers of this game for all they have done, I know they probably slave away day and night, to bring the most polished game they can. Also, if not currently introduced into the final game, I think if counselors hide for extended periods, there should be noise pings on the map for Jason, as hiding all game is retarded.

Hiding Perk:

I feel that adding cool hiding perks to the game might make things a bit more interesting. For instance a hide perk that instead of the first "gasp" when Jason is near with a replaced auto-hold your breath would be a cool addition in my opinion. I think a perk would be the best spot for this, seeing as it would force counselors to remove one of their (probably soon to be meta) anti-sense perks. Also, a cool addition could be a separate 1-2 second hold your breath perk, which ever the developers feel is best, because lets face it they know what their doing.

Any negative/positive feedback is always welcome, we are all fans after all.  ;) 

Also, feel free to throw out some cool perk ideas, maybe we can get a thread started that the developers might like!

I think a hiding perk is a decent idea, though it probably won't be the best in circumstances of say crouching in the woods where anti-sense might be more... 'sense'able?

Instead of an auto-breath bar which would require some good reflexes to hit, make it so if you are hiding like in an outhouse or under a bed, you either make less noise when your breath hold runs out or make the breath hold last two or three seconds longer. A lot of times that could make a difference.

I don't remember all the perks in game, but also a "Jerry Rig" perk could be added allowing a counselor to have one or two fewer skill checks when repairing something despite their Intelligence level.

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

Impactedmedal38

Impactedmedal38

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Those are pretty good ideas.

I was think of a "adrenaline perk" which would reset your stamina bar once per match if Jason is chasing you.
Or a perk that will make less likely for you to scream when seeing Jason.

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
Maybe a perk that reduce sound of footsteps.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users