Photo

How Will Friday The 13th The Game Be Compatiable With Sonys Gaming console virtual reality.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationHELL

will we be able to step inside of crystal lake in 3d virtual reality

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

No.  I asked about this long ago and it was said that there would be no support for this in the game. IT WOULD BE AMAZING THOUGH HUH ! :D

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

that would be stupid this is a third person game made for third person

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

ShankerOne

ShankerOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

that would be stupid this is a third person game made for third person

Yeah. I don't see that likely happening either. It could if the devs decided to do some major reworks, but I seriously doubt it.

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Yeah. I don't see that likely happening either. It could if the devs decided to do some major reworks, but I seriously doubt it.

if this was a first person game maybe but its third person and it doesnt help that this game feel like it requires third person to work very well at all

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationHELL

NO this is a great idea. actually 3rd person is more likely to be compatiable with sonys v irtual reality.

ShankerOne

ShankerOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

if this was a first person game maybe but its third person and it doesnt help that this game feel like it requires third person to work very well at all

Yeah that's what I mean. In order for it to work with VR they'd have to redesign it almost completely.

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationColorado

lol Stone you have a way of cranking the 'No' up to 11 don't you?

I agree that it would be a cool immersion though, this isn't the style that the game is going for. The factors in the fear levels and body language alone, you don't have a meter to gauge how frightened your character is and have to rely on visual queues to when you need to turn on a flash light or find some way to calm down. Virtual cabin on the other hand could work for it with a few jump scares in store!

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,794 posts
I would love this even suggested VR destinations on steam just to walk around an area. However there are no VR plans as cool as it would be.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users