• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Mich9876

Mich9876

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMichigan
Haven't seen anything about this on here so just wondering if the devs have thought about after the game is released and if it's successful, which I'm thinking it will be, could there be a chance of it being released on the switch later on? I myself am buying it on Xbox but I started out on Nintendo and will always be a Nintendo fan so I think it would be cool to see a game like Friday the 13th release on the switch and give the older switch players a cool game to buy. Hell, I'd probably buy a switch version too just cause it would be cool and could have some cool features with the switchs controller

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

the big question is how will this game be compatiable with playstations virtual reality.id like to step into crystal lake in 3d.something tells me this game is going to have to really get worked on.but yes your right nintendo switch hasnt even been mentioned yet.

SCREWNUT

SCREWNUT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Haven't seen anything about this on here so just wondering if the devs have thought about after the game is released and if it's successful, which I'm thinking it will be, could there be a chance of it being released on the switch later on? I myself am buying it on Xbox but I started out on Nintendo and will always be a Nintendo fan so I think it would be cool to see a game like Friday the 13th release on the switch and give the older switch players a cool game to buy. Hell, I'd probably buy a switch version too just cause it would be cool and could have some cool features with the switchs controller

the big question is how will this game be compatiable with playstations virtual reality.id like to step into crystal lake in 3d.something tells me this game is going to have to really get worked on.but yes your right nintendo switch hasnt even been mentioned yet.

I think you both might have to wait for Friday the 13th: The Game  Part Two

"Friday the 13th would be a lot more frightening if Jason chased you down in a big SUV and made you pay to fill it up with gas."

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

i wouldnt be surprised if this game needs more work and wont be released till early 2018. jpops said in another post,that everytime you add anything extra theres tons of bugs that need to be worked out.jpops also said that this team is very small.so hes basically saying in it and wording it in a diffrent way.but basically hes saying this game is not near ready.id rather buy the game with the best quality it can be instead of having to download patches to fix problems all the time.if gunmedia and illfonic put there reputation on the line like that it would make them look unprofessional.belive it or not gaming fans pay attention to the studios written on the gaming cartridge that created the game.hopefully the nintendo switch will be compatiable also with this game.

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts

i wouldnt be surprised if this game needs more work and wont be released till early 2018. jpops said in another post,that everytime you add anything extra theres tons of bugs that need to be worked out.jpops also said that this team is very small.so hes basically saying in it and wording it in a diffrent way.but basically hes saying this game is not near ready.id rather buy the game with the best quality it can be instead of having to download patches to fix problems all the time.if gunmedia and illfonic put there reputation on the line like that it would make them look unprofessional.belive it or not gaming fans pay attention to the studios written on the gaming cartridge that created the game.hopefully the nintendo switch will be compatiable also with this game.

Darrin literally none of that implied delays. I was answering a question in regards to why there were bugs in the beta. It's just the reality that bugs will happen and does not indicate where the game is in terms of development as the original poster stated in that thread. The game is set for early 2017 and you know that. Please do not try to imply that there has been a delay.

In regards to the Nintendo switch who knows, Nintendo isn't big on gore and is more apt to get family friendly games on their system. 3rd party support is a step in the right direction for Nintendo but not sure if that is something they would go for. Ben would be better to answer that above is just my opinion on it.
  • Darrin Howard likes this

Posted Image

JasonVsWindows

JasonVsWindows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

In regards to the Nintendo switch who knows, Nintendo isn't big on gore and is more apt to get family friendly games on their system. 3rd party support is a step in the right direction for Nintendo but not sure if that is something they would go for. Ben would be better to answer that above is just my opinion on it.

I believe Nintendo is more ok with gore then you think, if they weren't we would not have MadWorld and No more Hero's 1 & 2 on the Wii

• The Phanthom Nico likes this

200_s.gif#26

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts

I believe Nintendo is more ok with gore then you think, if they weren't we would not have MadWorld and No more Hero's 1 & 2 on the Wii

True, that is a rather valid point.

Posted Image

Kalopsia

Kalopsia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Their third party support is better than it was with the WII U, so it's a possibility. But I don't think there's a microphone peripheral, which is kind of required for this game.  

Sikboy1029

Sikboy1029

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Illfonic would need a switch dev kit to see if it was even worth the effort, I'd like to see it happen, though.

350d47aac6ac46dec6bc882d9075fdf6.jpg

Now hows about the old smash n bash, YEAH!

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

dont think they have any plans beyond ps4, xbox one and pc at this time

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Nintendo has fallen by the wayside. They are too family oriented and their systems have been behind for some time now.

ShankerOne

ShankerOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Well, they did allow a heavily edited version of Manhunt 2 on the Wii. But I think having to edit it that much for F13 would gut the experience.

Juez

Juez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSpain

Switch dont have power for this game... Maybe in very very low to 720p XDD.

I so sorry for my English !

IkJcsRh.gif

The Phanthom Nico

The Phanthom Nico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationChile

I would like this game to come out in Switch. Play wherever you want, connect 8 switch to play portable, or play in the comfort of your home in console mode. I am really enjoying Zelda these days (a beautiful and complete game, in my opinion) and if this game comes out in switch (no matter how long they take, or leave much later), I would buy it without hesitation, I do not care if Make a downgrade to the graphics, because the graphic quality in this game is not at all indispensable. Many independent developers have said how easy it is to work on the Switch and the low-cost development kit.

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

i wish but no sadly it's only coming out on pc, ps4 and x box one

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

I would say No

Juez

Juez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSpain

I would like this game to come out in Switch. Play wherever you want, connect 8 switch to play portable, or play in the comfort of your home in console mode. I am really enjoying Zelda these days (a beautiful and complete game, in my opinion) and if this game comes out in switch (no matter how long they take, or leave much later), I would buy it without hesitation, I do not care if Make a downgrade to the graphics, because the graphic quality in this game is not at all indispensable. Many independent developers have said how easy it is to work on the Switch and the low-cost development kit.

Switch dont have power for move Friday 13 the game. Its a hardware question.

I so sorry for my English !

IkJcsRh.gif

Bengals8807

Bengals8807

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationOhio

I honestly don't see any chance it goes to the Switch especially considering it being a big online game and Nintendo has yet to have a console with a good reliable online service. 

XBOX ONE/PS4 - Bengals8807

giphy.gif

The Phanthom Nico

The Phanthom Nico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationChile

Switch dont have power for move Friday 13 the game. Its a hardware question.

I don't think that's a real problem. The versions of ps4 and xbox one said they would not get to the "epic" graphics of pc. So Switch could have a downgrade, but it's not impossible at all. I think the reason why it is not taken into account is: Gun Media since its inception focused on those 3 platforms, and switch did not exist yet. Now, to get it on switch would have to start another period of certification with Nintendo, which would delay the launch of the game. I do not urge you to focus on the switch, but if the game does well and generate large amounts of revenue, they should make a version for that console. I already bought the PC version, but I would buy a Switch Edition for the pleasure of playing wherever I want. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users