Photo

Im trying to talk to JOHN CARPENTER ON FACEBOOK ABOUT GUN MEDIA DOING HALLOWEEN.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

Recently i found John carpenters facebook where he corresponds with fans.since Gunn Media Refuses to give us an awnser on their opinion of doing Halloween video game.im going ahead and asking JOHN CARPENTER HIS OPINION. If he awnsers i will let you know here.

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
They haven't refused, they stated they're focused on Friday the 13th.

This game hasn't even been released, it could potentially bomb (though I highly doubt it) among other things, making getting another license difficult. There are many variables. The biggest being that this game hasn't even been released yet and they've stated they fully intend to support it post-launch. Whatever comes next for them is likely in an extremely early stage and not concrete at all.

I'm no expert but I don't believe John Carpenter owns the rights to Halloween. You may have better luck if you find who owns the license. Also, you're more likely to see a Halloween game from the developers of Dead By Daylight as they already have access to the license and moderately successful game as well.

In short, you're barking up a tree that doesn't exist.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

im just saying,that Gunn media has snuck by with funding this game for almost 2 years now.the game is finished.why cant they use all that extra money thats rolling inn to fund a new project and extra friday maps.this game will probably ship out in october.that gives the Gunn team awhole bunch of extra cash as people are still buying stuff on the backer kit.if the game gets approved in may or june,it probably wont ship till october and the GUNN team will probably keep the backer funding campaign open till the end of october.why not add story mode or fund a HALLOWEEN game with all the extra money rolling inn.

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,920 posts
Darrin this has been discussed with you before. The main focus at the moment is Friday the 13th.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users