16 replies to this topic

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Title.  What games do you own that make you RAGE when you play it but you can't stop because you're deep down still having fun or can't stop for other reasons?

Mine are:

- Depth

- Grand Theft Auto V

- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

Mr_Trapper

Mr_Trapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Mortal Kombat X, when I played Street Fighter 4 I used to rage so hard that I broke 2 controllers and my computer desk by smashing my controller on it, but when I won a streak of games I felt pretty good.

I've managed to turn that rage into me just swearing a lot which I do anyway.

I miss Quan Chi and M.Bison. :(

tumblr_o8bxu0P4qX1rkctppo1_500.gif

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts
Watch dogs 2 I'm always dying during missions but still keep on playing
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Quiturbishn

Quiturbishn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTrenton Michigan

i dont rage much on games i am the cool calculating type that figures out puzzles and things i do get mad but i have friends and my wife and kids to go hey your not JASON (I don own 3 of the mask) and i am fine but i hope this game will make me rage in the part i cant survive and or i cant kill them all

callumvoorhees787

callumvoorhees787

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

FIFA Deffo

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

Overwatch, by far.

So damn fun when everything clicks, so damn annoying when it doesn't. Losing isn't so bad, it's when you're racking up three in a row, four in a row, five in a row...it feels worse as a team game, than when it's just your own mistakes :P

And I mainly play Support, so it often feels like I'm more at the mercy (no pun) of my team-mates.

But I've clocked in about 330 hours and still get in a few games each day. It's such a blast and awesome when everyone comes together for a huge play or victory.

• Nothingface and The Preppy Guy like this

handzen

handzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

i dont rage much on games i am the cool calculating type that figures out puzzles and things i do get mad but i have friends and my wife and kids to go hey your not JASON (I don own 3 of the mask) and i am fine but i hope this game will make me rage in the part i cant survive and or i cant kill them all

play Darksouls and wait for your first invaider

• Mr_Trapper likes this

Mr_Trapper

Mr_Trapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Yeah Dark Souls was another game, though I got more annoyed at the bosses.

tumblr_o8bxu0P4qX1rkctppo1_500.gif

Santi_Lee

Santi_Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Call me what you want, but i'll say: Mario Party, no matter if it's Mario Party 2 or Mario Party DS, all of them al horrible.

HappyCampy

HappyCampy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUK
Obscure, espically when you have to keep everyone alive to get the good ending.

14350-b.png

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

League of Legends solo que used to be this way for me, but now its more rage than fun.

Overwatch, by far.

Yea overwatch is a ton of fun, but man pubs can piss me off bad. Basically any team based online game pisses me off but tends to be fun.

For single player games... X-Coms RNG can make me rage but that games a blast and a half.

• DamonD7 likes this

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

League of Legends solo que used to be this way for me, but now its more rage than fun.

Yea overwatch is a ton of fun, but man pubs can piss me off bad. Basically any team based online game pisses me off but tends to be fun.

For single player games... X-Coms RNG can make me rage but that games a blast and a half.

Why I love Friday the 13th;

Teamwork 100% optional and doesn't deter the game.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
Alien Isolation. Love this game! But one wrong move and you're dead. Spent so much time hiding. Just when you think the alien has gone away, it drops right out of a vent. Perfect survival horror in my opinion though 👍

The Preppy Guy

The Preppy Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationOregon

Battlefield 1, Overwatch, (Sometimes) Town of Salem, Western Press.

PSN: RedPanda2202
Email: RedPanda2202@gmail.com

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Star Wars battlefront
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Overwatch, by far.

So damn fun when everything clicks, so damn annoying when it doesn't. Losing isn't so bad, it's when you're racking up three in a row, four in a row, five in a row...it feels worse as a team game, than when it's just your own mistakes :P

And I mainly play Support, so it often feels like I'm more at the mercy (no pun) of my team-mates.

But I've clocked in about 330 hours and still get in a few games each day. It's such a blast and awesome when everyone comes together for a huge play or victory.

I tried Overwatch on it's free play weekend. I found it to be go in and engage, likely kill them from behind, get shot from behind, die, respawn, repeat. 

It's ok as a free to play, but I wouldn't buy into it. 

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Nothing fits the bill quite like Dota 2 for me. I have so many hours logged into that game, but it is so easy to rage at everyone. Everyone is always mad because they are highly competitive and someone isn't playing well.

I have since quit playing the game because it is addictive as all hell and was destroying my life, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users