ResolutionBlaze

Games that make you RAGE but are fun as hell

17 posts in this topic

Title.  What games do you own that make you RAGE when you play it but you can't stop because you're deep down still having fun or can't stop for other reasons?

Mine are:

- Depth

- Grand Theft Auto V

- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Mortal Kombat X, when I played Street Fighter 4 I used to rage so hard that I broke 2 controllers and my computer desk by smashing my controller on it, but when I won a streak of games I felt pretty good.

I've managed to turn that rage into me just swearing a lot which I do anyway.

I miss Quan Chi and M.Bison. :(

i dont rage much on games i am the cool calculating type that figures out puzzles and things i do get mad but i have friends and my wife and kids to go hey your not JASON (I don own 3 of the mask) and i am fine but i hope this game will make me rage in the part i cant survive and or i cant kill them all

Overwatch, by far.

So damn fun when everything clicks, so damn annoying when it doesn't. Losing isn't so bad, it's when you're racking up three in a row, four in a row, five in a row...it feels worse as a team game, than when it's just your own mistakes :P

And I mainly play Support, so it often feels like I'm more at the mercy (no pun) of my team-mates.

But I've clocked in about 330 hours and still get in a few games each day. It's such a blast and awesome when everyone comes together for a huge play or victory.

Nothingface and The Preppy Guy like this

i dont rage much on games i am the cool calculating type that figures out puzzles and things i do get mad but i have friends and my wife and kids to go hey your not JASON (I don own 3 of the mask) and i am fine but i hope this game will make me rage in the part i cant survive and or i cant kill them all

play Darksouls and wait for your first invaider

Mr_Trapper likes this

League of Legends solo que used to be this way for me, but now its more rage than fun.

Overwatch, by far.

Yea overwatch is a ton of fun, but man pubs can piss me off bad. Basically any team based online game pisses me off but tends to be fun.

For single player games... X-Coms RNG can make me rage but that games a blast and a half.

DamonD7 likes this

League of Legends solo que used to be this way for me, but now its more rage than fun.

Yea overwatch is a ton of fun, but man pubs can piss me off bad. Basically any team based online game pisses me off but tends to be fun.

For single player games... X-Coms RNG can make me rage but that games a blast and a half.

Why I love Friday the 13th;

Teamwork 100% optional and doesn't deter the game.

Alien Isolation. Love this game! But one wrong move and you're dead. Spent so much time hiding. Just when you think the alien has gone away, it drops right out of a vent. Perfect survival horror in my opinion though ????

Overwatch, by far.

So damn fun when everything clicks, so damn annoying when it doesn't. Losing isn't so bad, it's when you're racking up three in a row, four in a row, five in a row...it feels worse as a team game, than when it's just your own mistakes :P

And I mainly play Support, so it often feels like I'm more at the mercy (no pun) of my team-mates.

But I've clocked in about 330 hours and still get in a few games each day. It's such a blast and awesome when everyone comes together for a huge play or victory.

I tried Overwatch on it's free play weekend. I found it to be go in and engage, likely kill them from behind, get shot from behind, die, respawn, repeat. 

It's ok as a free to play, but I wouldn't buy into it. 

Nothing fits the bill quite like Dota 2 for me. I have so many hours logged into that game, but it is so easy to rage at everyone. Everyone is always mad because they are highly competitive and someone isn't playing well.

I have since quit playing the game because it is addictive as all hell and was destroying my life, lol.