6 replies to this topic

Quiturbishn

Quiturbishn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTrenton Michigan

Hi all

My name is Dan im a big F13 fan of all the movies and i am excited for the game when i first heard about it i pre ordered it right away the done side is i am a backer i wish i heard of it sooner. I am from the Detroit Michigan Area and thats about all i can think of to tell. I do have one question is there a concrete release date instead of early 2017 cause we are in that part now

thanks all

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,940 posts
Welcome to the forums Dan!
  • Quiturbishn likes this

Posted Image

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationColorado

Hi all

My name is Dan im a big F13 fan of all the movies and i am excited for the game when i first heard about it i pre ordered it right away the done side is i am a backer i wish i heard of it sooner. I am from the Detroit Michigan Area and thats about all i can think of to tell. I do have one question is there a concrete release date instead of early 2017 cause we are in that part now

thanks all

Welcome! There are plenty of posts on why they've mentioned no release date yet, mostly in the About forums under the "Why No Release Date Yet" Wes has gone over it extensively :) If you ever have trouble finding some topic the search engines are pretty good here!

• Quiturbishn likes this

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts
Welcome to the forums still early 2017 at this time and don't worry once they have an exact date I'm sure it will be all over the net fairly quick u won't have to look far to find it
  • Quiturbishn likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Quiturbishn

Quiturbishn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTrenton Michigan

Welcome! There are plenty of posts on why they've mentioned no release date yet, mostly in the About forums under the "Why No Release Date Yet" Wes has gone over it extensively :) If you ever have trouble finding some topic the search engines are pretty good here!

I cant find the topic

Welcome to the forums Dan!

I cant find the topic

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,940 posts
Dan, please be careful as not to double post. That is not permitted per the forum rules. I have gone ahead and merged your post. You can find a post from studio head and Co-creator Wes Keltner in the link below.

http://forum.f13game...date-yet/page-1

Posted Image

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

Welcome to the forums! Hope you've had a chance to check out that thread by Wes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users