mindofmike

How many people are getting the game for Xbox One?

41 posts in this topic

I am seeing it from long time forum users. The new forum users I expect it from.

Well then all i can put it down to is forgetting about the edit button and they are posting new comments instead

really hoping they get the cross-platform added into the game,  i got friends who are on different platforms so to be able to play with other consoles/pc would be amazing!

really hoping they get the cross-platform added into the game,  i got friends who are on different platforms so to be able to play with other consoles/pc would be amazing!

That would be awesome but I am not getting my hopes up that its gonna happen. Would be super cool though.

Bought for PC first but who knows. I may buy it to play with some friends on Xbox later.

Sadly that's not likely to happen. If you've ever read how convoluted a process it is to get cross-platform play you'd understand why. Xbox and PlayStation platform updates are a big part of that. Not to mention actually getting those platforms to play nice together, or even having the two competing companies allow it in the first place. 

Well, i can chat and speak with my friends from xbox  with windows live. If friday 13 have cross plataform i think this work better or more easy with xbox + pc.

no they want to be able to but no games are right now as far as i know 

Guess you haven't been keeping up on cross platform tech for the past 5 years. There are many cross platform games available, one of the most popular being rocket league.

SCREWNUT likes this

I am not sure why we have an abundance of double posts as of late. 1 post without conversation in between. Bengals I have merged your posts.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Jpops is there a thread like this but for PS4? I searched but I couldn't find anything for ps4 specifically and I thought I'd ask before attempting to start one

Jpops is there a thread like this but for PS4? I searched but I couldn't find anything for ps4 specifically and I thought I'd ask before attempting to start one

Not to my knowledge only one i know of that shows who is getting on ps4 is the gamertag thread

Not really, but by rights this thread should be locked but it's gone this far. There is a discussion about this already

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/3056-what-did-you-order-post-what-system/?fromsearch=1