Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bewareofbears

Playstation Theme, Avatars

32 posts in this topic

That would be cool. Try asking them on Twitter. They usually reply (I've had them answer a couple of my questions before).

I don't have an account on Twitter these days- it's toxic, but I have been stalking their tweets. :)

@bewareofbears I can make you one bro message me im a graphic designer all id need is the size

Thanks for the offer. My Facebook isn't linked to my Playstation account so I have to use whatever I get from the store. I did just read that they're going to finally allow custom wallpapers in the next update so maybe I'll take you up on your offer then. :) On a side note- that's awesome you're a graphic designer, it's something I'd love to do but lack the skills and talent.

Ask on Facebook, answered all my questions the same day.

They'll get around to seeing it here, the devs say they read everything.

@beware i heard this may work for you then...

"Well, if you want a custom avatar it is now possible with the new patch. What you need to do is look up a high res image on google or whatever you use, and with the device your PlayStation App is on, and take a screenshot. If you go to the profile section within the PlayStation App, you can upload your own custom pictures. So just save a screenshot of the picture you want and upload through the PlayStation App. A Facebook account is not required anymore." quoted somewhere

PS4 doesn't allow custom icons unless it's purchased through the PSN Store Well they do but it only shows up on your private page but once you enter a public lobby or game server your icon switches to a default smiley face!

I would totally rock a f13 icon though if they became available

image.jpg

Anyone have any more info on this? Was it mentioned in a stream or something?

I'm hoping for something atmospheric, hopefully without a giant game logo.

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

There is a free theme from the game up on the Playstation store.

This is a positive step forward. :) Did a search at the store,dont see it.

3 minutes ago, antonz said:

It didn't show up for me either so just look in Add-Ons, then Themes and it's near the top.

All in all I think it looks great, I wanted something atmospheric and this will definitely do. :)

3 minutes ago, antonz said:

It's on the US store, dunno about other territories if you're outside the US. And it's under Games/Add-Ons/Themes.

I am now convinced the game will drop before the month is over. Why am I sure? It would be kind of hilarious of them, now having released a Jason theme on the ps store,and having the game delayed. Worst case scenario, they miss the early 2017 by a few measly days.

thatdudescott likes this

7 minutes ago, antonz said:

I am now convinced the game will drop before the month is over. Why am I sure? It would be kind of hilarious of them, now having released a Jason theme on the ps store,and having the game delayed. Worst case scenario, they miss the early 2017 by a few measly days.

I think that's what we're all hoping for. It's tough to say. It appears the theme is only available in North America at the moment so Sony Europe is likely still holding things up.

Edit:

Here's the theme for those who haven't seen it. I can't confirm if the music and sound is just for the video or part of the theme because I always have the Playstations sounds turned off and didn't check.

TWarner likes this

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Here's the theme for those who haven't seen it. I can't confirm if the music and sound is just for the video or part of the theme because I always have the Playstations sounds turned off and didn't check.

I can confirm the music is part of the dynamic theme. 

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

bewareofbears likes this

2 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Heh need some help.  So I just purchased it for $0...where is it now?  Can't seem to find it 😳

Go to "Settings" on menu bar, then select "themes."  You can change your PS4 theme there

Gdain likes this