PowellCampsNAKED

Baghead Jason question?

18 posts in this topic

I never understood why he only has one eye cut out of his bag mask? He doesn't loose his left eye until the final chapter!

What was Jason thinking? "Oh this is good enough no need for 2 holes"

Is there an actual answer to this?

his other eye is highly deformed probably hard to see out of sir     682270f22bbe74787696f30c414cce48.jpg                  also in that movie the one eye his mask showed was the left one  which is funny because later on that is the unusably one

his other eye is highly deformed probably hard to see out of sir 682270f22bbe74787696f30c414cce48.jpg also in that movie the one eye his mask showed was the left one which is funny because later on that is the unusably one

I knew his right eye was droopy already but still can use it so I guess he must of been like "I'll make one hole for the good eye"?

Also funny how his good eye gets hacked so now he's like "crap back to the bad eye".

It does, I saw it happen a few times. It just blinks out of existance, like the mask will. At least, in the Beta.

He improvised it in a rush to not be seen after seeing his own face in a mirror as explained in the Simon Hawke Part 2 movie novelization.

Also this site explains why Jason wears the mask altogether: http://www.bloodsprayer.com/the-boy-behind-the-mask-the-speculative-psychology-of-jason-voorhees/

Nice blog,i'll add the link somewhere on my computer if i ever need to show it to someone.

What's crazy cool is in part 3 his eyes are a different color too. One is blue (the good one), and one is green (the bad one). Yeah, his deformity (hydrocyphilia) is the cause of vision loss to the one eye. I don't think he's blind in that eye, but impaired (blurry vision).

He improvised it in a rush to not be seen after seeing his own face in a mirror as explained in the Simon Hawke Part 2 movie novelization.

Also this site explains why Jason wears the mask altogether: http://www.bloodsprayer.com/the-boy-behind-the-mask-the-speculative-psychology-of-jason-voorhees/

Wow, that's quite interesting. I think i'll be adding it to my headcanon.