Photo

The Kaiser/Sling blade (from Part 7,used to kill Tina's mom)

kaiser blade weapon kill Jason Part 7 new blood stick

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

Everyone remember the scene in Part 7,where Jason kill Tina's mom...well let me introduce you to the weapon Jason used in that scene,it's called a kaiser blade or sling blade.

My toughts on it,it's a cool weapon...it's sharp enough to cut or stab peoples quite well (overkill you might even say) and it kinda look a bit like a hockey stick wich would go well with Jason hockey mask.

What do you guys think ?

• The Phanthom Nico likes this

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

Culp

Culp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
If we get more weapons down the track, this and the tree trimmer would be great additions for part VII.

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLimestone town, Sweden

one of the few characters i felt REAL bad for when dying, so many didnt see it coming, didnt have time to be afraid, react or even actually realize, but she was terrified. 

as for the weapon it would be cool to see!

Remember it's online but people still get hurt when you are mean

SlyJJ

SlyJJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I think that'd be a great addition and something certainly unique for a Jason VII weapon.  Given how heavy the weapon actually is, it could be one of the more powerful Jason weapons which would help offset his inability to run for the undead Jasons

Fatalfox

Fatalfox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

one of the few characters i felt REAL bad for when dying, so many didnt see it coming, didnt have time to be afraid, react or even actually realize, but she was terrified. 

as for the weapon it would be cool to see!

Yeah her asshole husband literally held her there to in order for her to die so he could hide behind her. It made me so angry

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Yeah her asshole husband literally held her there to in order for her to die so he could hide behind her. It made me so angry

wasnt her husband i dont think was just tinas doctor and yep he was an asshole using her as a bodyshield

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

So guys,i've been wondering...

'should the sling/kaiser blade be used as a spear to stab victims or a blade to cut victims or should do both types of killing animations if it become a weapon we can use in the game for Part 7 Jason ?'

I would like your opinion on this.

• The Phanthom Nico likes this

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

The sling blade is made for chopping and slicing. You don't need to stab forest brush and bushes, which is what it's desinged for. It would be like the "poleaxe" of farm equipment. Give it a longer reach than axes but a slower swing speed. Should work.

Forum signature violation. Please review the rules. 

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

yeah i was thinking this also, i wish this would have gone to part 7 jason and the machete to part 9

The Phanthom Nico

The Phanthom Nico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationChile

Oh! This was the weapon that I hoped Jason 7 would have! But I did not know what it was called xD yeah, completely agree with you and your suggestion, plus the machete should be for all Jasons! Not a single weapon of part 7

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kaiser blade, weapon, kill, Jason, Part 7, new blood, stick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users