• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SexDrugs&Tea

SexDrugs&Tea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
So For Honor is launching its open beta on the 9th, and its purely a commercial beta, the game is releasing on the 14th.

I had promised to not buy any other game while i was waiting for F13th but that was back in summer 2016 so what the heck I guess xd

Is anyone else gonna try it? Will you be picking Knights, Samurais or Vikings? Im gonne be a knight and im gonna be taking everyone's heads off

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Ive seen the other demos they did, and honestly it didn't look particularly appealing to me.

The Dynasty Warriors-esk mode looked kinda fun, but the duel mode looked like poo.

IDK I may give it a shot... nothing to loose but time am I rite?

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLimestone town, Sweden

So For Honor is launching its open beta on the 9th, and its purely a commercial beta, the game is releasing on the 14th.

I had promised to not buy any other game while i was waiting for F13th but that was back in summer 2016 so what the heck I guess xd

Is anyone else gonna try it? Will you be picking Knights, Samurais or Vikings? Im gonne be a knight and im gonna be taking everyone's heads off

well i did feel my fingers itching for it but naah, it's not even a beta its just try out. 

if the game does well enough and so i might get it

• SexDrugs&Tea likes this

Remember it's online but people still get hurt when you are mean

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
It honestly looked pretty boring to me.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

Freddy kruger

Freddy kruger

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
It was a crap game in my opinion its another over hyped low quality quick to get it out game ( mafia 3, assassin's creed black flag, watch dogs) normal garbage. I do want to see days gone though

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationU.S.

I tried it. I was the first level Viking. The fighting system was complex to a point that I didn't enjoy it much. Though knocking an enemy over a cliff to his death was a highlight. 

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

Watched about four hours of it on stream. Graphically I love it and the combat is very chunky and visceral, with quite a bit of depth.

My main concern is that it could get rather same-y, and I feel it loses some of the combat charm when you get people rushing into 2 or 3 vs 1 fighting.

Got my eye on it, not a buy yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users