50 replies to this topic

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

I see your point. I never had the chance to play the beta because I don't have the PC to run the game. I gave all of my keys away to my friends on here but I watched a ton of gameplay and still continue to.  If anyone comes across some gameplay footage of Jason being shot down as people are escaping I would like to see an example of that.  Thanks

ShankerOne

ShankerOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I see your point. I never had the chance to play the beta because I don't have the PC to run the game. I gave all of my keys away to my friends on here but I watched a ton of gameplay and still continue to.  If anyone comes across some gameplay footage of Jason being shot down as people are escaping I would like to see an example of that.  Thanks

Here ya go. Linky

PS: Still waiting for the devs to implement a tea bagging kill. This needs to happen. :)

• TWarner likes this

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

Thanks..Pretty funny he can't get away from it.

ShankerOne

ShankerOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Thanks..Pretty funny he can't get away from it.

The survivor group was messing with him. They could escape by running to the gate. Jason, on the other hand, only gets shot if he tries to go out. He can run around it all day long.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
They should make it to where if he keeps trying to get out, OR ALL 7 survivors escape, you get nuked and they shoot a missle at you JGTH style. The ultimate embarrassment for a Jason player that cant kill ANYONE.

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

I thought it was hilarious that he caught one of them after they were messing with him for so long. Just being that close to getting out only to be killed !

ShankerOne

ShankerOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I thought it was hilarious that he caught one of them after they were messing with him for so long. Just being that close to getting out only to be killed !

Yeah that was H20Delirious. His F13 videos are actually pretty funny.

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationColorado

Yeah that was H20Delirious. His F13 videos are actually pretty funny.

Hah every time I watch him play Jason, I get Pop Goes the Weasel stuck in my head.

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

psyhcokenny

psyhcokenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I love this idea and glade that its been put into the game.

It was really annoying in some games when police were called in the first few minutes.

f13sig2.jpg

EliseTheGeese

EliseTheGeese

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

We learned a lot from watching you guys play the Beta. One thing we noticed...you guys were good at getting the phone fixed quickly. Also, Jason caught on to this and would "camp" the phone area heavily. This wasn't fun. So we made a change. Now the phone requires a fuse to fix it. The fuse spawns within the same campground as the broken phone. Therefore, you don't have to run around the whole map looking for the fuse, but it's not like it's right next to the broken phone box. Once you find the fuse, you pick it up and it's now in your inventory. You can run to the phone and drop it on the ground if, perhaps, you have a low repair and someone with a higher repair is nearby. This way you can work together to get the police called. 

In our internal tests, adding this extra step (finding the fuse) slowed down how quickly someone could call the cops. In some matches, no one found the fuse, since there's only one and sometimes a person would find it, but then get killed before they could get back to the phone. Now the fuse is laying next to the dead body, thus making it even harder to escape. We hope you guys like this new feature...we really liked it. It cranked up the tension even more and made matches last longer. 

mM1tBLf.jpg

xcrUQdb.jpg

Deborah in my opinion is the coolest counselor in the game

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Ha! Yeah, when we first put assets in they are always huge like that. For testing, it's easier to see them. We'll scale it down to be a "normal" fuse size. ;)

If it's going to be a "normal" fuse size, wouldn't that be tiny? Maybe it should "glint" so it's easier to see.

GOOD!

The phone was way to potent as an escape option as it was. Hell I still think  the camp power should have to be on to make the call.

But this will do nicely.

Why do they tease us so?

Phones(wired phones not cordless) are made to run entirely on the power from the phone line itself, so there's no need to have the power on.

Steam User Name: Kakushi Senshi

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users