Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HappyCampy

Remothered: Tormented Fathers

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I haven't been on here for awhile due to being busy in real life but I decided to post something here since this game was just announced and i'm very excited for it, and I thought people should know about this.

For those of you who don't know Remothered started out as a remake of the classic SNES game Clock Tower: The First Fear in which you play as an orphan named Jennifer Simpson who was recently adopted by the Barrows family along with her three friends Lotte, Laura & Ann. However upon getting to their new home, Jennifer's friends and adopted mother Mary mysteriously vanish, forcing Jennifer to look around her new home for them while avoiding a psychopathic being known as Scissor Man, who is a young boy carrying a large pair of scissors, eventually Remothered slowly worked into it's own original game with Clock Tower being its inspiration, however, the creator put it on hold so he can work on Nightcry, which is also related to Clock Tower.

Eventually, he came back and retooled it into Tormented Fathers once Nightcry was finished.

Now to talk about the plot of Tormented Fathers itself.

In Tormented Fathers, you play as 35 year old Rosemary Reed who enters the manor of ex-motory Richard Felton who has an unknown illness. Rosemary has come to Richard's manor to investigate the disappearance of his daughter Celeste, however once she enters, she is thrust into horror, madness, dark secrets and is soon stalked by residences of the manor such as an unknown demonic entity known as "The Red Nun" Rosemary could either hide from the stalkers or fight back.

The trailer is below, I just thought this game should get some attention since i'm a big fan of the Clock Tower series and i'm really excited for this game, which will come out for PC and PS4, they are also doing beta sign ups for the alpha version on the main website which has more info on characters and gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqsZrwhAeH4