ResolutionBlaze

Unlucky 7

5 posts in this topic

It's back bitches.

For the majority of you who don't know what Unlucky 7 is, let me enlighten you.

Unlucky 7 is a horror adventure game, similar to that of Corpse Party, except far less linear.

The choice system in the game allows you to access completely different story lines depending on what you choose to do. Not only does it affect details, but the very fabric of the story.

However, the game was put to a halt.

But, recently, the game was rebooted. Bigger team, same devs, new publisher, and new style. Instead of a 2D environment like a Corpse Party ripoff, the game went 3D, using a sort of Doom style enviroment and pixel 3D. It gives the game a fresh-yet-retro feeling.

Basic premise is that you are a part of the Lucky 7; seven death row inmates who are given a second chance to test new tech and explore dangerous worlds and such. As usual, things don't normally go as expected.

The game has anthropomorphic animals for characters instead of humans. I think it makes it seem like a gritty and grim Star Fox game.

Anyway, check it out and show some love:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/579120/

I am always for "choose your own fate" games like Until Dawn and the like. Although, I would like to see more promotional videos and the like before sending my financial support their way. What they have as is on Steam is kind of bare bones.

I am always for "choose your own fate" games like Until Dawn and the like. Although, I would like to see more promotional videos and the like before sending my financial support their way. What they have as is on Steam is kind of bare bones.

The game was re-announced less than a week ago after about three years of silence.  I'm sure more content will come our way as the release date nears.

If nothing else, follow the game if you're interested :)  Show it some support in that regard.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311010/

Here is another game they made called "The Way" it shows the kind of work they can produce.