9 replies to this topic

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

The final fantasy makers and its marvel i must buy whatever this is

• Alexel likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Riskman2982

Riskman2982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Square Enix has been disappointing me since Final Fantasy 8 but I love Marvel....so I'm conflicted.

Steam User Name: Riskman2982

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Square Enix has been disappointing me since Final Fantasy 8 but I love Marvel....so I'm conflicted.

We'll see.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Final fantasy 15 is pretty damn good

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Riskman2982

Riskman2982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Please don't misunderstand, they are responsible for two of the games I rank as "BEST GAME EVA!", Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6. I KNOW they can make good games. I just personally have not found anything past 8 appealing. That is not to say I wish to quarrel with those that find those other games good, I think variety and differing opinions are good.

That said, at the very least, I'll give this one a shot. Because Deadpool is sometimes in the Avengers and I'd like to play as him. Or with him. That...last sentence sounds dirty. My apologizes.

Steam User Name: Riskman2982

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Please don't misunderstand, they are responsible for two of the games I rank as "BEST GAME EVA!", Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6. I KNOW they can make good games. I just personally have not found anything past 8 appealing. That is not to say I wish to quarrel with those that find those other games good, I think variety and differing opinions are good.

That said, at the very least, I'll give this one a shot. Because Deadpool is sometimes in the Avengers and I'd like to play as him. Or with him. That...last sentence sounds dirty. My apologizes.

I hope they add Deadpool and Spiderman.
  • Davidt and Riskman2982 like this

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

I probably will need more info before deciding whether i end up getting this game. If its an mmo with paid subscription its highly unlikely i will buy as its hard to sell me on anything pay to play besides world of warcraft.

• Alexel likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationU.S.

I thought it wasn't so much an ad for a single game, but rather a partnership with Square and Marvel to make games based around the Avengers IP. 

Depending on what they do with it I am very interested in this. 

Ralph Wiggum777

Ralph Wiggum777

• Moderators
  • 467 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Honestly, I just wish Activision would make another Marvel Ultimate Alliance, or some other Marvel isometric hack and slash, game. Those were some of my favorite co-op games and it sucks they haven't had anything like that in 8 years.

Hopefully this is good, but Square's been really hit or miss over the last decade with the quality of their stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users