10 replies to this topic

Jack

Jack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee

Not sure if this topic has been brought up before, but are there any other ESO players out there? Been playing to myself for almost two years now, and I was wondering if there was anyone else who plays on this Forum? I am always for finding new friendly faces to play with in the world of Tamriel!

SCREWNUT

SCREWNUT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationCANADA

I played it for a few months back in summer of 2016.  Got my wizard up to level 22 or something.  But haven't touched it since then.  I'm on Xbox one so not many players these days with everybody rushing to PS4.

"Friday the 13th would be a lot more frightening if Jason chased you down in a big SUV and made you pay to fill it up with gas."

Jack

Jack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee

I played it for a few months back in summer of 2016.  Got my wizard up to level 22 or something.  But haven't touched it since then.  I'm on Xbox one so not many players these days with everybody rushing to PS4.

Heh, that is shame. Especially considering the only copies I have it for are the PS4 and Mac. ^___^;

SCREWNUT

SCREWNUT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Heh, that is shame. Especially considering the only copies I have it for are the PS4 and Mac. ^___^;

Not really.  Ha ha ha.  I didn't buy the game it was a gift from a friend to play with them but she got married and moved to the states to be with her partner.

"Friday the 13th would be a lot more frightening if Jason chased you down in a big SUV and made you pay to fill it up with gas."

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
Is it any good?

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

SCREWNUT

SCREWNUT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Morrowind is joining ESO!

MorrowindESO-760x428.jpg

• Jack likes this

Jack

Jack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee

Is it any good?

I would certainly say that it is! Zenimax has done a lot to bring it up to the level of quality that it is now. Especially with all of the expansions they developed last year. Nevertheless, I would recommend reading up on it more before you throw down cash for it.

Just make sure to read current articles and reviews because it is practically a different game compared to when it first came out.

Jack

Jack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee

Morrowind is joining ESO!

MorrowindESO-760x428.jpg

Dude, I know! So hyped for this. I never took the time to play the old Xbox game, so I am looking forward to getting the chance to explore the new country! (And don't get me started with how much my girlfriend is drooling over the new class.)

SCREWNUT

SCREWNUT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Dude, I know! So hyped for this. I never took the time to play the old Xbox game, so I am looking forward to getting the chance to explore the new country! (And don't get me started with how much my girlfriend is drooling over the new class.)

My second ESO game was morrowwind back during the 90's.  My first was Arena.  But I don't remember much about either of them because I was just a young crazy kid back then!  hahaha

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

I would certainly say that it is! Zenimax has done a lot to bring it up to the level of quality that it is now. Especially with all of the expansions they developed last year. Nevertheless, I would recommend reading up on it more before you throw down cash for it.

Just make sure to read current articles and reviews because it is practically a different game compared to when it first came out.

Sounds good to me.

I'll look into it.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

I got it on sale a while ago. I put about 150+ hours into it and reached max level and like 70 prestige levels, I REALLY like the dungeons. I also like the general questing.

The crafting is ballz tho... the time locks are cancer.

The pvp is fun but unbalanced as hell.

Over all the core game at least is worth a pick up. To be competitive endgame you have to grab DLC's tho.

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users